San Francisco, Jan. 19, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global Automotive ECU Market is expected to reach USD 45.98 billion by 2020. Increasing expenditure on R&D in order to lower the ECU costs is expected to propel market growth over the forecast period. Stringent government regulations for advanced safety features, facilitated by low-cost ECU development are expected to fuel automotive ECU market growth. Recent development in ECU technology is oriented towards making devices more sophisticated. Proliferation of in-car infotainment systems in various segments is expected to drive the automotive ECU market through the forecast period.
Continuous growth in the number of embedded components used by automotive manufacturers has spotlighted new opportunities for suppliers. Emergence of V2V and V2I connected systems is expected to spur market growth through the forecast period.
High level of complexity due to integration of automotive domains in order to combine individual ECUs into ECU domains would pose a challenge to market growth. Growing consumer preference towards sophisticated equipment in mid-sized vehicles such as high-end communication & navigation systems is expected to yield opportunities for the automotive electronics market.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Automotive ECU Market Analysis By Application (Powertrain, Chassis Electronics, Safety & Security, Entertainment, Communication & Navigation) And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/automotive-ecu-market-analysis-by-application-powertrain-chassis-electronics-safety-amp-security-entertainment-communication-amp-navigation-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Safety & security systems segment accounted for the majority of market share in 2013 and is further expected to generate high revenue through the forecast period. Rising safety awareness among consumers is fueling the demand for airbags and anti-lock breaking systems across various vehicle segments.
- Communication & navigation systems application segment is expected to witness high demand for automotive ECUs over the forecast period. This can be attributed to advanced features such as in-car data storage, eco-efficiency and sophisticated in-car features. Increasing emphasis on road safety with connected systems is expected to be the key growth driver for the segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth due to rising safety installations and increased manufacturing activities. Countries such as China and Japan are expected to favorably impact regional market growth. Newly mandated warning systems for onboard diagnostics systems that help owners to monitor emissions is expected to drive the North America market.
- Prominent companies operating in the automotive ECU market include Delphi, Bosch, Continental AG, Denso, TRW Automotive, Autoliv, etc. Key market participants invest heavily in R&D to offer product differentiation as well as cost-effective ECUs by building technology partnerships with other participants in the ecosystem.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/automotive
Automotive ECU Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- Chassis Electronics
- Safety & Security
- Communication & Navigation
Automotive ECU Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Fragrances Market in France –
- Antibiotics Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights