San Francisco, Jan. 19, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global medical device outsourcing market is expected to reach USD 62.6 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. Rising price competition and need for reduction of production cost are expected to serve as the most impact rendering drivers for the medical device outsourcing market.
Sharp cutbacks in the public spending in major EU markets and the U.S., are some key issues currently faced by the medical devices manufacturers. Increasing pressure to enhance profitability in an attempt to cope with the rapidly maturing medical devices markets and growing competition is expected to heighten the demand for outsourcing.
The medical device outsourcing market is dynamic and highly competitive. Over the next seven years, the industry is expected to witness significant growth owing to steep decline in duration for product commercialization by companies in order to gain the advantage of being the first mover.
Product design and development are the most availed services, thereby making this segment the largest in terms of revenue in 2014. Expedited commercialization timeframe and faster return on investment are two of the most significant features associated with this segment.
Browse to access In-depth research report on Global Medical Device Outsourcing Market with detailed charts and figures: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-device-outsourcing-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Class II medical devices are expected to grow at the fastest rate and hold the largest share of the medical devices outsourcing market by 2022. Class II devices include majority of surgical equipment and the rising surgical procedure volume is anticipated to drive the segment growth to about USD 30 billion by 2022
- In the services segment, product implementation is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period, owing to, complete assistance and assurance to the medical device manufacturers in functions such as; environment/unit set up, product manufacturing unit installation, server and database administration, client administration, and others.
- Orthopedic is identified as the most lucrative therapeutic class owing to rising incidences of injuries and spinal/joint disorientations. Also, technological advancement in the field of design of prosthetics may contribute to the segment growth.
- The U.S. is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period, owing to factors such as growing surgery volume, rising geriatric population base, and higher healthcare expenditure levels.
- Asia Pacific is predicted to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period owing to, increasing price competition, number of skilled professionals, and rising demand for expedited commercialization timeline.
- Key medical device outsourcing market players include; Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd., Mitutoyo Corp., Hamilton Company, Cirtec Medical Systems LLC, Kinetic Climax Inc., Creganna Tactx Medical Inc. and Omnica Corp. among others.
Request for free sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-device-outsourcing-market/request
Grand View Research has segmented the medical device outsourcingmarket on the basis of application, services and region:
Global Medical Device Outsourcing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2022)
- Class I
- Class II
- Class IIa Medical Devices
- Class IIb Medical Devices
- Class III
Global Medical Device Outsourcing Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2022)
- Regulatory Consulting Services
- Clinical trial applications and product registrations
- Regulatory writing and publishing
- Legal representation
- Product Design and Development Services
- Product Testing Services
- Product Implementation Services
- Product Upgrade Services
- Product Maintenance Services
Global Medical Device Outsourcing Therapeutic Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2022)
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Tissue diagnostics
- Molecular diagnostics
- Professional diagnostics
- General and plastic surgery
- Drug delivery
- Diabetes care
Medical Device Outsourcing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source:Grand View Research