HAMILTON, N.J., Jan. 25, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LeadingAge New Jersey proudly announces the location of its new headquarters at University Plaza II in Hamilton, NJ. A ribbon cutting ceremony and open house celebrates the move on Wednesday, January 27 at 12pm. Located at 3705 Quakerbridge Rd, Suite 102, the new office will serve as a base of operations for advancing the quality of aging services in New Jersey.
LeadingAge New Jersey’s President and CEO, Michele Kent, commented, “Our new central location in Hamilton will allow us to better serve our members and give them greater access to our staff and all of our resources. With 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 each day, ensuring quality in Long-Term Care is becoming more critical than ever.” An expert on aging services, Kent regularly speaks at conferences and panels regarding Long-Term Care and New Jersey’s need for a Continuum of Care.
The ribbon cutting ceremony will be attended by local and state dignitaries, the LeadingAge New Jersey Board of Trustees, and leaders of the not-for-profit senior care community. Among those who have RSVP’d at press time are:
- Daniel R. Benson, Assemblyman 14th District
- Kelly Yaede, Mayor, Hamilton Township
- Dennis Pone, Hamilton Township Council President
- Samuel T. Frisby, Chairman of the Mercer County Board of Chosen Freeholders
- Nancy Day, Director of Aging Services, NJ Department of Human Services
- Valerie Harr, Director of NJ Medicaid, NJ Department of Human Services
- Anthony Marchetta, Executive Director, NJ Housing & Mortgage Finance Agency
- James W. McCracken, New Jersey Office of the Ombudsman
- Kate Shepard, Executive Director of the Reformed Church Home & LeadingAge New Jersey Chairman of the Board of Trustees
“Along with the recent hiring of Executive Vice President Michele Mount and Housing Consultant Mary Ann Diak-Stern, our new headquarters is another component that will strengthen Leading Age New Jersey’s mission to advocate for quality care for New Jersey elders,” added Shepard.
About LeadingAge NJ
LeadingAge New Jersey is the statewide association of not-for-profit senior care organizations and is dedicated to advancing quality-aging services in New Jersey through advocacy, education and fellowship. Together with our partner, LeadingAge, we advance policies, promote practices and conduct research that supports, enables and empowers people to live fully as they age.
Contact: Norris Clark, (609) 425-1325
Source: LeadingAge NJ