San Francisco, Jan. 27, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market is expected to reach USD 10.05 billion by 2020. Increasing prevalence of hospital acquired infections and other infections such as hepatitis and AIDS, and the introduction of favorable initiatives and reforms promoting the use of nonwoven in government hospitals are some factors expected to drive the medical nonwoven disposables market growth during the forecast period. Rapidly growing geriatric population base is another high impact rendering driver for the medical nonwoven disposables market as aging is considered as one of the greatest risk factor for the development of incontinence. Furthermore, people of this age group are more likely to accept their symptoms and use incontinence products.
The hygiene products segment in the medical nonwoven disposables market is expected to grow at a lucrative rate of over 7.0% during the forecast period. The lucrative growth of this segment can be attributed to the growing prevalence of incontinence and the presence of high unmet medical needs pertaining to this segment. Constantly improving patient awareness levels and the introduction of new and efficient products is expected to drive segment growth during the forecast period. Hygiene disposables are also expected to witness a growth in usage rates over the next six years, owing to the introduction of cost effective products such as cheap non woven ostomy liners.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market Size, Report, 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/medical-nonwoven-disposables-market-analysis-by-product-hygiene-products-incontinency-pads-amp-ostomy-liners-panty-shield-disposables-underwear-disposables-diapers-nonwoven-medical-supplies-disposable-surgical-masks-surgical-drapes-surgical-caps-surgical-gowns-sterile-nonwoven-swab-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Disposable diapers are expected to grow at a lucrative rate during the forecast period. Rising patient awareness levels pertaining to incontinence and the advantages offered by related products are some key factors attributing to the growth of this segment.
- North America was the most mature regional market in 2013, accounting for over 35.0% of revenue. High prevalence of incontinence is the most significant growth driver of this market. Furthermore, presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, high patient awareness levels are some factors attributing to the high demand for medical nonwoven disposables in the region.
- Asia Pacific is identified as the most lucrative medical nonwoven disposables regional market. Rapid improvement in healthcare infrastructure and the presence of high unmet needs in the emerging markets of China and India are some factors expected to present manufacturers with lucrative future growth opportunities.
- Some key players of manufacturing medical nonwoven disposables include Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA), Kimberly-Clark, and Covidien.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Global Medical Nonwoven Disposables Product Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Hygiene products
- Disposable Incontinence Pads & Ostomy Liners
- Disposable Panty Shields
- Disposable Underwear
- Disposable Diapers
- Ultra-Absorbent Disposable Diapers
- Super-Absorbent Disposable Diapers
- Gender-Specific Disposable Diapers
- Biodegradable Disposable Diapers
- Regular Disposable Diapers
- Nonwoven Medical Supplies
- Disposable Surgical Masks
- Disposable Surgical Drapes
- Disposable Surgical Caps
- Disposable Surgical Gowns
- Disposable Sterile Nonwoven Swabs
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- HVAC Equipment Market In Europe –
- Variable Cam Timing Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights