San Francisco, Jan. 28, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Cosmetic Implants Market is expected to reach USD 9.29 billion by 2020. Increasing demand for aesthetic procedures coupled with rising healthcare expenditure levels is expected to serve this market as a high impact rendering driver during the forecast period. Emergence of technologically advanced products such as the two form-stable silicone gel breast implants and hyaluronic acid facial filler is also expected to assist market growth. According to estimates published by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in 2013, residents of the U.S. spent nearly USD 7.0 billion in cosmetic surgical procedures. Most of these procedures (approximately 40.0%) were undertaken by consumers belonging to the age group of 35 years to 50 years. Moreover, the fact that the country is rapidly aging and has a large base of population pertaining to this age group is expected to present manufacturers with lucrative future growth opportunities.
Rising prevalence of breast cancer and growing number of awareness programs such as the Breast Reconstructive Awareness Campaign are expected to encourage women to undergo reconstructive surgeries. Lack of appropriate reimbursement policies supporting cosmetic surgical procedures is expected to impede market growth over the next six years.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Cosmetic Implant Market Size, Report, 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cosmetic-implant-market-analysis-by-raw-material-polymers-ceramics-metals-biological-material-by-application-dental-breast-facial-penile-buttock-calf-implants-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Dental implants were the highest revenue generating application area in 2013 owing to factors such as increasing consumption of junk food and aerated beverages which lead to a rise in prevalence of tooth decay and other dental disorders.
- North America held over 40.0% of the cosmetic implants market in 2013. High economic development and the presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure are key factors attributing to its large market share. Presence of high awareness and disposable income levels and changing lifestyle habits are also expected to drive regional market growth over the next six years.
- Facial Implants are expected grow at a lucrative rate during the forecast period owing to increasing popularity of celebrities, who in turn motivate younger generation to look aesthetically appealing. Furthermore, the fact that these surgical procedures are precise and entail almost no side effects is expected to boost usage rates during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to provide manufacturers with profitable growth opportunities over the next six years. Rapidly developing healthcare infrastructure and rising patient awareness levels are some key factors accounting for its market attractiveness.
- Key players analyzed in this study include 3M Health Care, Allergan, Inc., GC Aesthetics, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Technologies Inc.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Global Cosmetic Implants Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Breast Implants
- Dental Implants
- Facial Implants
Global Cosmetic Implants Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Metal Implants
- Bio Material
Cosmetic Implants Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- BPO Market in Czech Republic –
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights