San Francisco, Jan. 28, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Yeast Ingredients Market By Product (Yeast Extracts, Yeast Autolysates, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Yeast Derivatives), By Application (Food, Feed) Expected to Reach USD 2.38 Billion by 2020.
Global Yeast Ingredients Market is expected to reach USD 2.38 billion by 2020. Growing consumer preference towards nutritional food consumption is expected to augment yeast ingredients market demand in the next six years. Food and animal feed manufacturers inclination towards use of specialty yeast products in order to enhance flavor is expected to further fuel market growth.
Yeast ingredients were majorly used in food application and are expected to dominate the market at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2014 to 2020. Hectic lifestyle coupled with increasing stress levels of individuals has resulted in rising consumption of healthy, nutritional and processed foods that is expected to be a key driver for market growth. Animal feed is expected to follow food application growing at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2014 to 2020.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On " Yeast Ingredients Market Size, Report, 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/yeast-ingredients-market-analysis-by-product-yeast-extracts-yeast-autolysates-yeast-beta-glucan-yeast-derivatives-by-application-food-feed-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Yeast extracts are increasingly being used in food application as a replacement for MSG owing to health benefits and non-toxicity property. It is also used in vegetarian preparations so as to impart enhanced flavor to foods. Furthermore, yeast extracts are EPA approved for use in plant disease management. The segment revenue was USD 455.5 million in 2013 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- Europe was the largest regional market in 2013 accounting for over 35% of global revenue share and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2014 to 2020. Growing dairy industry coupled with high animal feed demand in the region is a key factor responsible for yeast ingredients market growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2014 to 2020 owing to growing end-use industries including food & beverage, animal husbandry and pharmaceuticals. Improving living standards of middle class population in emerging economies of India and China has resulted in increased consumption of healthy and nutritional foods thus augmenting yeast ingredients market growth over the forecast period.
- Yeast ingredients market is highly consolidated with a few participants including Angel Yeast, DSM, ABF Ingredients, Kerry Group, Lesaffre Group, Chr. Hansen and Lallemand dominating the global scenario. The market participants are engaged in new product development along with introduction of new formulations with enhanced properties for use in various applications.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
Yeast Ingredients Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Yeast Extract
- Yeast Autolysates
- Yeast Beta-Glucan
- Yeast Derivatives
Yeast Ingredients Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Yeast Ingredients Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Hypercholesterolemia Market –
- TBR Tire Market in India –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights