CHANTILLY, Va., Jan. 29, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Associa Virginia branches Community Management Corporation (CMC) and Select Community Services (SCS) together have been chosen as the management agents for 14 new communities, comprised of more than 2,000 homes, in 2016.
"This is a record January for us as far as client growth and we have full confidence that this momentum can continue throughout the rest of the year," says Associa CMC and SCS President Nicholas Mazzarella. "Our reputation for providing unsurpassed community management has been realized by these 14 communities and we look forward to living up to that reputation for years to come."
On January 1, Associa CMC and SCS began providing full management services, including financial, community management, communications, record-keeping and administrative services to the following communities:
• Chesterfield Mews Community Association in Fairfax, Virginia.
• Colonial Forge Community Association in Stafford, Virginia.
• Crescent Place Property Owners Association in Leesburg, Virginia.
• Hills at Aquia HOA in Stafford, Virginia.
• Jenkins Row Condominium in Washington, DC.
• Kentlands Condominium in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
• Lakeport Cluster Association in Reston, Virginia.
• Lansdowne Conservancy in Lansdowne, Virginia.
• Poplar Glen Condominium in Boyds, Maryland.
• The Glens HOA in Stafford, Virginia.
• The Residences at Dulles Parkway Condominium Association in Ashburn, Virginia.
• Walden Woods HOA in Laurel, Maryland.
• Waterford Manor HOA in Waterford, Virginia.
• Woods of Catharpin HOA in Spotsylvania, Virginia.
Building and managing successful communities for more than 35 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 190 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
CONTACT:Billy Rudolph +1 214-272-4107 firstname.lastname@example.org