STATE COLLEGE, Pa., Jan. 29, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Minitab Inc. updated its Textbook Bundling Program, making its statistical software packages more accessible and affordable than ever.
Course materials from leading publishers can now be bundled with electronic downloads of both Minitab 17 and Minitab Express.
Minitab 17—the leading statistical software package used for quality improvement and education worldwide—offers a comprehensive set of statistical tools to analyze and explore your data. Minitab Express—an introductory statistics software package—runs on both Mac and PC, giving students greater flexibility.
"We've improved our bundling option by focusing on versatility," says Christine Bayly, academic sales manager. "Instructors and students can now choose the product that is right for their class with either Minitab 17 or Minitab Express."
Course materials packaged with a unique coupon code provide students with access to a personal, 12-month copy of Minitab software. The code enables students to download the software package that best suits their needs—a $49.99 USD value, free.
To order your textbooks or other publisher-provided products bundled with Minitab Statistical Software, contact your textbook's publisher to request its ISBN number.
About Minitab Inc.
Minitab Inc. is the leading provider of statistical software for quality improvement and education worldwide. More than 4,000 colleges and universities use Minitab for teaching and research. Thousands of companies in more than 100 countries trust Minitab.
The company's products include:
- Minitab® 17, the leading statistical software used for quality improvement and statistics education.
- Minitab Express™, designed for teaching and learning introductory statistics and is available for both Mac and PC.
- Quality Trainer by Minitab®, an e-learning course that teaches statistics and how to use Minitab Statistical Software.
- Devize®, a powerful Monte Carlo simulation tool for engineers.
- Qeystone®, a project portfolio management platform designed to manage an organization's entire Lean Six Sigma deployment.
- Quality Companion by Minitab®, process improvement software for executing quality improvement projects.
Minitab's products are backed by free technical support and outstanding services, including training, statistical consulting and custom development.
Headquartered in State College, Pa., Minitab Inc. operates offices in Phoenix, Az., the United Kingdom, France, and Australia and has additional representatives throughout the world.
CONTACT: FOR MORE INFORMATION contact Carly Barry or Eston Martz in Minitab media relations: PublicRelations@minitab.com