ST. LOUIS, Feb. 02, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX), the leading provider of customer experience solutions, today announced new customer projects worldwide and release of new versions of its Amdocs Kenan and Amdocs C1 solutions, demonstrating sustained business momentum following its acquisition of the substantial majority of Comverse BSS assets in July 2015. The product and service enhancements will allow former Comverse customers to provide an improved customer experience while achieving greater agility and cost efficiencies, and follow a clear evolution path to become digital service providers.
New projects for Amdocs Kenan and Amdocs C1 solutions include:
- Liberty Global – will upgrade to the latest version of the Amdocs Kenan solution at UPC Cablecom, the company’s Switzerland subsidiary, to enable next generation billing. Amdocs assumed ownership for the professional services to deliver the upgrade.
- Kyivstar (Ukraine) – successfully completed a transformation onto Amdocs C1, migrating 34 million prepaid customers onto the new solution.
- Telefônica Brasil – selected Amdocs to support services to help achieve higher capacity with its Amdocs Kenan system and achieve greater scale following its acquisition of GVT by Telefônica Brasil (Vivo).
Amdocs also unveiled its first updated versions of the former Comverse’s flagship products (now known as Amdocs Kenan and Amdocs C1), along with a suite of tailored products and services for digital enablement and to maximize operational value and increase efficiencies:
- Amdocs Kenan 3.1 – introduces a modern, Web-based interface with marketing catalog interfaces and templates to accelerate time-to-revenue as well as digital care and commerce.
- Amdocs C1 3.7.8 – solution components have been modernized and now support virtualization, allowing cost-effective deployment of a convergent billing system for solution providers with as few as 50,000 customers.
- Amdocs CES Digital Experience Product Integration – Amdocs Kenan and C1 products seamlessly integrate with Amdocs’ customer experience solutions (CES) portfolio to provide an enhanced digital experience through innovative capabilities, including omni-channel digital experience, master enterprise catalog and real time charging.
- Tailored Services – includes managed services, cloud-enabled testing and the order to activation (O2A) service, which maximizes operational value and increases efficiencies across the entire order to activation process.
“Today’s announcement, featuring new projects at customers like Liberty Global, Kyivstar and Telefônica Brasil, and our updated offerings, demonstrates Amdocs’ commitment to the Amdocs Kenan and C1 products, and highlights how Amdocs is providing former Comverse customers with additional value and innovation through integration and a broader range of Amdocs products and services reflecting our industry leadership,” said Raman Abrol, head of KC1 product and delivery for Amdocs. “This is just the beginning – as we move forward, Amdocs will offer these valued customers long-term modernization opportunities centered on going digital, new revenue generating engines and operational agility and efficiency - helping them on their journey to become digital service providers in The New World of Customer Experience.”
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company’s website
- Subscribe to Amdocs’ RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, entertainment and media service providers. Its portfolio powers The New World of Customer Experience™, where a wide array of innovative and personalized services are delivered seamlessly to end users, regardless of device or network. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control and optimization, coupled with professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by streamlining complex operating environments, reducing costs and speeding time to market for new products and services. Amdocs and its more than 24,000 employees serve customers in over 90 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2015.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs’ Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs’ growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs’ ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs’ ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2015 filed on December 10, 2015.
Media Contact: Sara Preto Fusion PR for Amdocs Tel: +1-212-651-4214 E-Mail: email@example.com