San Francisco, Feb. 02, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Food Emulsifiers Market By Product (Mono, Di-Glycerides & Derivatives, Lecithin, Stearoyl Lactylates, Sorbitan Esters), By Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Convenience Foods, Meat Products) Is Expected To Reach USD 3.18 Billion By 2020
Global Food Emulsifiers Market is expected to reach USD 3.18 billion by 2020. Increasing demand for bakery products coupled with rising application in processed and convenience foods is expected to drive market growth. Growing consumption of food emulsifiers primarily in premium breads, low-fat spreads, chilled dairy products and chocolates is anticipated to augment market growth. Asia Pacific is expected to show high growth over the forecast period as a result of increasing demand for convenience products, consumer preferences for high-quality products along with strengthening government food regulations in the region. Furthermore, rapid increase of functional foods is expected to serve as growth opportunities for market over the next six years.
Mono, di-glycerides & derivatives were the largest product segment in 2013, accounting for over 40% of market volume in 2013. Mono, di-glycerides & derivatives are expected to aid growth owing to functional properties such as stability, viscosity and fat reduction. In addition, growing demand in bakery industry is expected to help it maintain high market share over the next six years.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Food Emulsifiers Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015 to 2021" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/food-emulsifiers-market-analysis-by-product-mono-di-glycerides-amp-derivatives-lecithin-stearoyl-lactylates-sorbitan-esters-by-application-bakery-amp-confectionery-convenience-foods-meat-products-dairy-products-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global food emulsifiers market demand was 751.7 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 1,019.8 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2014 to 2020.
- Bakery & confectionery was the largest application segment in 2013 and is expected to witness lucrative growth over the next six years on account of increasing demand for products including cakes, chocolates, sugar confectionery and gum in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and Vietnam.
- Europe was the largest regional market, accounting for over 25% of global demand in 2013. The market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing food processing industry in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth, at an estimated CAGR of 7.5% from 2014 to 2020 owing to growing consumer awareness regarding benefits of food emulsifiers mainly in China, Vietnam, Indonesia and India. In addition, expanding food processing industry in the region is expected to further augment market growth.
- The market is dominated by few global participants including Cargill Inc., Danisco, Riken Vitamin Co. Ltd. and Palsgaard. Other players include BASF SE, Beldem, Archer Daniels Midland Co., Adani Wilmar Ltd., Estelle Chemicals, Lecico GmbH, Lonza Group Ltd. and Lasenor Emul Sl. Palsgaard's products provides specialized, non-genetically modified organisms (GMO) chocolate emulsifiers. Danisco offers products which are available with a Kosher or Halal certificate. Emergence of RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) certified sustainable food emulsifiers from a mass balanced source are expected to create new avenues for the market.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food-and-Beverages
Global Food Emulsifiers Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Mono, Di-Glycerides & Derivatives
- Stearoyl Lactylates
- Sorbitan Esters
Global Food Emulsifiers Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Convenience Foods
- Meat Products
- Dairy Products
Global Food Emulsifiers Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Companion Diagnostics Market –
- WAN Application Delivery Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights