Albany NY , Feb. 03, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The bladder cancer market has remained largely unchanged in the past 10-20 years. However, significant expansion is expected starting in 2016, with the introduction of several new therapies that are projected to fuel market growth. In addition, bladder cancer has a robust early-stage pipeline that will contribute to market growth beyond the forecast period of 2012-2017. Currently, the bladder cancer market is dominated by generic chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
Though initially effective, toxicity and lack of clinical efficacy in improving overall survival have left the door open for more tolerable and effective drugs to be developed. In the past, bladder cancer has not been an area of focus for pharmaceutical companies, but that is rapidly changing as more companies focus on the bladder cancer market, recognizing the high level of unmet need and relatively clear regulatory path.
For more info, get a Sample PDF: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=547962
During the forecast period, the market landscape will begin to change dramatically with the introduction of targeted immunotherapies. These drugs will provide much-needed alternatives to bladder cancer patients who have not benefitted from traditional treatments.
- Overview of bladder cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized bladder cancer therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2012 and forecast for 5 years to 2017.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the bladder cancer therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global bladder cancer therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Browse Report description and TOC:
Bladder Cancer-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016
Bladder Cancer-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016, provides comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, Phase III pipeline drugs and their API Manufacturers across the globe. A key objective of the Bladder Cancer Report is to understand the market and pipeline status of the drugs around the Bladder Cancer to explore the generic development opportunities, licensing opportunities and to gain competitive advantage on designing pipeline strategies. The report provides the historical and forecasted sales of the drugs till 2018. The Report gives insights into patents providing the patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Bladder Cancer. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, Report also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India.
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY – 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 Website: http://www.researchmoz.us
Source:Researchmoz Global Pvt Ltd