Boca Raton, Feb. 03, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST) ("ETST" or "the Company"), a biotechnology company focused on nutraceuticals, bioceuticals and dietary supplements, today announced that the Board of Directors has approved the launch of an ETST Sponsored Phytocannabinoid-CBD Research Foundation. The primary focus and purpose of this New Non- Profit 501(c) corporation, Earth Science Tech Foundation (the “Foundation”), is to further studies with respect to Phytocannabinoid-CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil and its potential medicinal benefits.
The decision to undertake the creation of a Non- Profit 501(c) corporation (Earth Science Tech Foundation) is to advance the studies of our Phytocannabinoid-CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil (also known as “ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil”) was a result of the initial and continued positive scientific studies and results we have achieved from our historical research and the recent positive experiences and testimonials we’ve received from our customers.
It is the belief of management that an ETST Sponsored 501(c) Non-Profit (Earth Science tech Foundation) will provide the framework necessary to bring those who are leading the movement to understanding Phytocannabinoid-CBD (Cannabidiol) naturally derived from industrial hemp and its potential to help with various disorders and conditions. The Foundation will seek to provide capital, for industry -related resources to Doctors, Researchers, Universities and other Non-Profits currently seeking to further the research and development of Phytocannabinoids and CBD.
Nickolas Tabraue, COO, Earth Science Tech stated, “We are proud to take this important step in understanding and scientifically proving the potential that Phytocannabinoid-CBD (Cannabidiol) naturally derived from industrial hemp possesses to “naturally” help an array of aliments and conditions facing indivuals worldwide. Through the Foundation we will be able to assist researchers with two most important tools to their research, capital and High Grade Hemp Phytocannabinoid-CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil.”
Earth Science Tech Recent Scientific Research and Data on its ETST “Phytocannabinoid-CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil” can be viewed at http://earthsciencetech.com/scientific-research/
Some of these ETST accomplishments and report announcements include:
- Earth Science Tech Announces the Conclusion of Phase 1 Trial with Former Professional Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (view here)
- Earth Science Tech Starts 30-day Trial Study with Former Professional Football Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (view here)
- Earth Science Tech Files International PCT on its Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Invention and Provisional Patent “Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof” Related to Treating Cancer, Modulation of the Immune System and Neuroprotection. (view here)
- Earth Science Tech Announces Case Studies to Begin With Former Pro Athletes. ETST announces the start of trial studies with former professional football players using the ETST High Grade Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD). (view here)
- DV Biologics Reports: Earth Science Tech (ETST) Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Deters the Formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) on Human Brain Cells: May serve as a Neuroprotectant. (view here)
- DV Biologics, a Leading Biological Company, Reports Earth Science Tech (ETST) High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Reduces Oxidative Stress and Lipid Peroxidation on Human Brain Cells In Vitro. (view here)
- Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Test Results of Its Product CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil; In Collaboration with the University of Central Oklahoma, Test Results Demonstrate That CBD Rich Hemp Oil Enhances Immune Function. (view here)
- Earth Science Tech Secures Ground Breaking Second Provisional Patent for Its CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil Because of Its Findings With the University of Central Oklahoma and the Effects of CBD on Immune Cells. (view here)
- Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Preliminary Test Results on the Effects of Its Hemp Oil Enriched With CBD-Cannabidiol on Animal Breast Cancer Cells and on Normal Cells. (view here)
- ETST and College of Mathematics and Science at the University of Central Oklahoma Join Forces in a Joint Effort to Study the Biological and Anti-Tumor Effects of ETST All Natural High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil on Cancer Cells. (view here)
ETST is focused on the science, research and studies of its High Grade Hemp CBD Oil as a health and wellness, nutraceutical and dietary supplement.
Feel free to view some of our Scientific Research and Data on Earth Science Tech (ETST) High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol), (view research).
ETST invites all interested parties to contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to secure its "High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil" in bulk for wholesale, resale or distribution. From product formulating, mixing, labeling and launching ETST can do it all. ETST is always open to forming new strategic partnerships, joint ventures and/or supplying vendors, resellers and third party distribution companies with its High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil/Products at wholesale prices in order to better help supply consumers as well as the health and wellness markets on a large scale. You can view, research and purchase small quantities or bottles of ETST High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil, (view research & purchase oil).
About Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST): Earth Science Tech (www.earthsciencetech.com) is a publicly traded (symbol: ETST) unique Science based Biotechnology company focused on cutting edge Nutraceuticals, Bioceuticals, Phytoceuticals and Cosmeceuticals for the Health, Wellness and Alternative Medicine Markets to help improve the quality of life for Consumers Worldwide. ETST is also dedicated to providing Natural Alternatives to prescription medications through the use of its cutting edge Nutritional and Dietary Supplements. This may include products such as its High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil, Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, Botanicals, Personal Care Products, Homeopathies, Functional Foods and other products. These products may be in various formulations and delivery systems including (but not limited to) capsules, tablets, soft gels, chewables, liquids, creams, sprays, powders, and whole herbs. ETST is focused on researching and developing innovative Hemp extracts and to make them accessible Worldwide. ETST plans to be the premier supplier of the highest quality and purity of High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. ETST's primary goal is to advance different High Quality Hemp extracts with a broad profile of Cannabinoids and additional natural molecules found in Industrial Hemp and to identify their distinct properties. The company is dedicated in offering its consumers the finest and purest quality All Natural-Organic Hemp CBD Oil while never compromising on quality. ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil is classified as "food based" and therefore perfectly permissible in all 50 states and more than 40 countries. Cannabinoids (Cannabidiol/CBD) are natural constituents of the Hemp plant and CBD is derived from Hemp stalk and seed. Hemp oil is a well-known dietary supplement and the naturally occurring CBD possesses no psychoactive qualities and presents a continuing stream of overwhelming evidence of significant Wellness benefits. With no psychoactive ingredient, Hemp CBD Oil is a ready-for-market Hemp-based Nutraceutical. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) currently considers non-THC hemp based cannabinoids, including CBD, to be "food based" and therefore saleable. These new non-psychoactive CBD-rich hemp oil products that ETST has geared up to market and distribute are beyond reproach. CBD (cannabidiol), a naturally occurring constituent of the Industrial Hemp plant, promotes and supports the nutritional health of aging bodies in particular. Source: US Government Patent #6,630,507 "Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants." ETST does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act. ETST does sell and distribute hemp based products.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
FORWARD LOOKING DISCLAIMER: This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Readers are referred to the Securities and Exchange Commission filings filed by the Company on EDGAR at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml, specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk facts that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to review or confirm analysts' expectations or estimates or to publicly release any revisions to any forward-looking statements. The information contained in this press release should not be construed as any indication of the Company's future stock price, its revenues or results of operations.
Source:Earth Science Tech, Inc.