- Showcasing comprehensive portfolio of 3D printing materials, on-demand parts services and healthcare solutions
- Expert additive manufacturing facilities certified for healthcare, automotive and aerospace applications
ROCK HILL, S.C., Feb. 04, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it will bring its full range of advanced manufacturing and healthcare solutions to Pacific Design & Manufacturing 2016, February 9 – 11, at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA, in booth 3712. Experts from 3D Systems’ on-demand parts manufacturing service, Quickparts®, will be available throughout the show to help solve complex manufacturing problems and guide attendees through the company’s simple online quoting process.
Visitors to booth 3712 can explore 3D Systems’ transformative solutions for prototyping, production and healthcare applications, including:
- An extended range of materials for use in automotive and aerospace applications, produced in ITAR-, AS9100C- and ISO 9001:2008-certified facilities for aviation, space and defense applications. 3D Systems’ additive manufacturing technologies and robust material offerings enable the fabrication of parts with enhanced performance characteristics and unparalleled strength-to-weight ratios.
- Complex end-use metal parts produced using 3D Systems’ ProX™ Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology. These parts feature geometries that are unattainable through conventional production techniques, and can be manufactured in fully dense titanium and stainless steel, among others.
- Precision healthcare solutions, including patient-specific device design and manufacturing. 3D Systems’ ISO 13485 certified facilities for healthcare solutions act in accordance with the FDA and MDD for applicable medical devices ranging from low risk models, to instruments and implants, and high risk devices. The company also offers Virtual Surgical Planning (VSP®), as well as an extensive portfolio of surgical simulation modules for medical training and practice.
“We are excited to demonstrate the range, depth and accessibility of our 3D solutions at Pacific Design & Manufacturing 2016,” said Cathy Lewis, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, 3D Systems. “We are proud to be a turnkey manufacturing partner across demanding industries, including healthcare and aerospace, and to bring the competitive advantage of our technologies within reach of designers, engineers, and medical professionals around the world. Through our on-demand parts manufacturing and state-of-the-art healthcare offerings, we are helping transform workflows to enable higher-level innovation and results.”
About 3D Systems
3D Systems provides advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions, including 3D printers, print materials and custom-designed parts. Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries by empowering users to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, elastomers, metals and bio-compatible materials. 3D Systems’ leading personalized medicine capabilities include end-to-end simulation, training and planning, and printing of patient-specific surgical instruments and medical and dental devices. Its 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. 3D Systems’ products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now.
More information on the company is available at www.3dsystems.com
Source:3D Systems Corporation