San Francisco, Feb. 09, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global Nylon Monofilaments Market is expected to reach USD 1.89 billion by 2020. Growth of key end-use industries such as automotive, fishing and consumer good in Asia Pacific and Latin America is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global nylon monofilament market. Growing nylon monofilament application development in medical industry is also expected to have a positive impact on the market growth over the forecast period. Threat of substitute from other polymers such as PVDF and polypropylene is expected to remain a key challenge for market participants over the next six years.
Nylon 6 and nylon 66 commanded a major share in the global market. Together, they accounted for over 85% of total market volume in 2013. Nylon 6 is expected to witness the highest growth of 5.3% from 2014 to 2020. Global demand for nylon 66 based monofilaments is expected to exceed a market worth USD 850 million by 2020.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On " Nylon Monofilament Market Analysis By Product (Nylon 6, Nylon 66), By Application (Fishing Net, Medical, Automotive, Consumer Goods) And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/nylon-monofilament-market-analysis-by-product-nylon-6-nylon-66-by-application-fishing-net-medical-automotive-consumer-goods-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global nylon monofilament market demand was 337 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 476.4 kilo tons, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2014 to 2020.
- Consumer goods were the largest application segment and accounted for 29.9% of total consumption in 2013. Increasing nylon monofilament demand for manufacturing sports equipment is expected to drive this segment. Medical is expected to witness the highest growth rate of 5.8% from 2014 to 2020. Development of novel applications in medical industry is expected to spur growth for this segment over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the leading regional market and accounted for 64.1% of total market volume in 2013. Asia Pacific is expected to maintain its lead position in the global market over the forecast period. Growth of fishing and automotive industries in China, India and Indonesia is expected to drive the regional market. Central & South America is expected to witness the highest growth of 5.4% from 2014 to 2020. Positive outlook on regional automotive industry and growing healthcare expenditure particularly in Brazil and Argentina is expected to spur growth in the region.
- Major industry participants have been focusing to develop environmental friendly and superior nylon monofilaments. Key companies have also been developing proprietary products to cater to specific end-use markets. Some major companies operating in the global market include Hinafil India Ltd., Ashley Polymers Inc., Engineered Monofilaments Corporation, Superfil Products Ltd., Toray Monofilament Co. Ltd., Perlon Monofil GmbH, Wenzhou Ruichang Special Monofilament Factory, Luftkin Enterprise Co. and Ningbo Judin Special Monofilament Co. Ltd.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
Global Nylon Monofilament Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Nylon 6
- Nylon 66
Global Nylon Monofilament Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Fishing Nets
- Consumer Goods
Global Nylon Monofilament Regional Outlook (Volume Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Central Venous Access Devices Market –
- Chemical Vapor Deposition Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights