SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 10, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Edgewater Networks announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named its EdgeView Service Control Center as a recipient of a 2016 Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award.
The EdgeView Service Control Center is a cloud-based edge management solution deployed by service providers to monitor, proactively provision and configure customer premises-deployed edge solutions by providing visibility into security, performance and service quality. EdgeView delivers an in-depth view to all voice, video, and data traffic by offering alerts and fault isolation for proactive troubleshooting and advanced analytics to optimize network performance.
The EdgeView Service Control Center features include:
* Zero touch provisioning for application security and service quality monitoring
* Auto detection for site categorization and parameter-based configuration
* Status streaming for device statistics, service quality metrics, and event-based triggers
* Interoperability with switches and IP end-points
* Reporting for service quality analytics, KPI monitoring, and big data collection
"The EdgeView Service Control Center works seamlessly with our Intelligent Edge solutions for voice, video and data to deliver real-time communication services that collectively make up our powerful edge to cloud hybrid Network Edge Orchestration platform," said Dave Norman, CEO of Edgewater Networks, Inc. "The recognition by Internet Telephony is further validation of the technological advances and quality business solutions we strive to delivery to our customers."
"It gives me great pleasure to recognize Edgewater Networks with a 2016 Product of the Year Award for its commitment to excellence and innovation," said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. "In the opinion of our distinguished judges, EdgeView has proven to be among the best communications and technology solutions available on the market. I look forward to continued innovation from Edgewater Networks."
The winners of the 2016 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year will be featured in the 2016 March issue of INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
About Edgewater Networks
Founded in October 2002, Edgewater Networks is a market leader in enabling IP-based voice, video and data services. Service providers and enterprises of all sizes use Edgewater Networks solutions to simplify customer premise configurations for quick and smooth installations, reduce time to market and deliver rapid return on invested capital. The company helps customers deliver intelligence at the network edge with its Network Edge Orchestration platform that includes Intelligent Edge ESBCs and QuickConnect certification program, and the EdgeView Service Control Center. To learn more, please visit www.edgewaternetworks.com or follow us on Twitter at @ewn_inc.
For more information about Edgewater Networks, visit http://www.edgewaternetworks.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
* Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
* Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
* In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
* Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
* Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
* Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
CONTACT: Rosa Lear Director of Marketing 408-351-7282 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource:Edgewater Networks, Inc