San Francisco, Feb. 11, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Hyaluronic Acid Market is expected to reach USD 10.80 billion by 2020. Growing incidence rates of gingivitis, ulcers, osteoarthritis and geriatric population base is expected to serve this market as high impact rendering drivers. Hyaluronic acid's novel applicability in the fields of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine is expected to present the market with lucrative future growth opportunities.
Five-injection was the leading product segment, accounting for over 35.0% of the market in 2013. High usage rates associated with this treatment is one of the primary factors attributing to its large share. However, the market is expected to experience a growth in demand for low risk and cost effective treatments. Consequently, the single-injection cycle is expected to grow at an attractive rate over the next six years. The segment, on account of its advantages offers enhanced patient convenience and is therefore, expected to witness improved compliance.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Hyaluronic Acid Market Analysis By Product (Single Injection, Three Injection, Five Injection), By Application (Osteoarthritis, Adhesive Prevention, Drug Delivery, Dermal Fillers) And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hyaluronic-acid-market-analysis-by-product-single-injection-three-injection-five-injection-by-application-osteoarthritis-adhesive-prevention-drug-delivery-dermal-fillers-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Dermal fillers were the largest application segment and its market was valued at over USD 2.0 billion in 2013. Recent improvements in the field of anti-aging and high compatibility of hyaluronic acid with the human body are some factors expected to drive segment growth during the forecast period.
- North America was the largest regional market in 2013 majorly on account of growing incidence rates of target diseases, geriatric population base and the presence of high patient awareness levels pertaining to anti-aging procedures.
- Asia Pacific is identified as the most lucrative region of this market. Growing demand for medical tourism and rapidly improving healthcare infrastructure in the emerging markets of India and China are some factors attributing to its rapid growth. Presence of high patient unmet needs and improving economic conditions in the region is also expected to assist manufacturers in capitalizing on the available untapped opportunities.
- Some key market players of the hyaluronic acid market include Anika Therapeutics Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Allergan Inc, Zimmer Holdings Inc, Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc., Sanofi (Genzyme), Zimmer Holdings Inc and Salix Pharmaceuticals.
- Manufacturers in an attempt to ensure sustainability engage in extensive R&D aimed at developing cost effective and technologically advanced products. For instance, the introduction of a pill version of hyaluronic acid and the re-launch of hyaluronic acid serum with additional vitamin infusion
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Global Hyaluronic Acid Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- Single injection
- Three injection
- Five injection
Global Hyaluronic Acid Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- Dermal fillers
- Vesicoureteral reflux
Hyaluronic Acid Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Transformerless UPS Market –
- Sensors Market for Smartphones –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights