LONDON, Feb. 11, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Imagination Technologies (IMG.L) announces its line-up of demonstrations planned for Embedded World 2016, the world’s largest embedded technology conference for designers, developers and decision makers in the embedded market.
Who: Imagination, a global leader in multimedia, processor, communication and cloud technologies
What: Imagination will showcase a spectrum of leading-edge embedded computing technologies and rich user interfaces that are transforming embedded systems for IoT, automotive and consumer electronic devices.
- A wide range of development boards for Imagination’s MIPS and PowerVR processors including the latest Creator Ci40 IoT-in-a-box development kit with demos showcasing integration with FlowCloud and Google’s new Brillo operating system for IoT
- A demonstration of the CodeScape MIPS SDK that gives developers a complete set of tools for MIPS software development and integrated heterogeneous SoC debug and profiling
- Demonstration of OmniShield, Imagination’s technology for multi-domain security at the heart of Imagination’s IP including MIPS M-class CPUs. The demonstration from one of our hypervisor partners, SELTECH showcases how OmniShield enables multiple operating systems to run separately and securely on one CPU – even if it is a microcontroller
- Some of the latest wearable devices featuring Imagination’s IP including the latest MIPS based smartwatches from GEAK and others featuring Ingenic SoCs
- Emmy Award winning MIPS-based HDBaseT networking technology from Valens that is used for sending large amounts of audio, video, and data over short and medium-range distances
- Demonstration of the Khronos OpenVX API on PowerVR GPUs enabling developers to run fully optimized vision algorithms for embedded, real-time uses cases such as face, body and gesture tracking, smart video surveillance, ADAS, augmented reality, robotics and more
- The latest multi-room audio and digital radio solutions with Ensigma RPUs and Caskeid technology
When: February 23 - 25 February, 2016
Where: Messezentrum, Hall 4, booth 4-629, Nuremburg, Germany
More details about Imagination’s presence at Embedded World can be found at: https://imgtec.com/event/embedded-world-2016/
About Imagination Technologies
Imagination is a global technology leader whose products touch the lives of billions of people across the globe. The company’s broad range of silicon IP (intellectual property) includes the key processing blocks needed to create the SoCs (Systems on Chips) that power all mobile, consumer and embedded electronics. Its unique software IP, infrastructure technologies and system solutions enable its customers get to market quickly with complete and highly differentiated SoC platforms. Imagination’s licensees include many of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEMs/ODMs who are creating some of the world’s most iconic products. See: www.imgtec.com.
Imagination Technologies and the Imagination Technologies logo are trademarks of Imagination Technologies Limited and/or its affiliated group companies in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. All other logos, products, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.