LISLE, Ill., Feb. 11, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED), Chicagoland's multiple listing service (MLS), announced that its 2016 Board of Managers has been installed and its officers elected. Serving on MRED's Board of Managers for 2016 are:
- Michael Emery, Urban Real Estate
- Jeff Gregory, Realty Executives Success
- Chris Haran, Coldwell Banker Residential
- Jim Haisler, Heartland Realtor® Organization (HRO)
- Ruth "Drussy" Hernandez, CONLON: A Real Estate Company
- Pam Krieter, Mainstreet Organization of Realtors® (MORe)
- John Matthews, Baird & Warner
- John Murray, Key Realty
- Jim Nelson, Jr., RE/MAX Suburban
- Thomas Poulos, Gagliardo Realty Associates
- Al Rossell, Jack Carpenter Organization
- Molly Ryan, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
- Aaron Starck, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Stark Real Estate
- Anthony Trotto, Anthony J. Trotto Real Estate
- Paul Wells, RE/MAX of Barrington
Continuing to serve as MRED's Strategic Manager is David Charron, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS). The newly elected Board members are John Murray of Key Realty and Thomas Poulos of Gagliardo Realty Associates.
MRED's Board of Managers annually nominates and elects officers to guide the company through the upcoming year. This year's officers have performed their duties at such a high level and work so well together that the Board of Managers has reelected all to the same positions they held in 2015.
The 2016 leadership team includes:
- Chairman of the Board – Jeff Gregory, Managing Broker and Owner of Realty Executives Success in Plainfield
- Vice-Chair – John Matthews, Manager of Baird & Warner in Oak Park
- Treasurer – Paul Wells, Managing Broker and Owner of RE/MAX of Barrington
- Secretary – Molly Ryan, Vice President & General Counsel of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
"I am pleased the Board continues to place its confidence in these four individuals as MRED's Officers for 2016," said MRED President and Chief Executive Officer Rebecca Jensen. "What better endorsement of the job they have done than to reelect them? I love working with these very accomplished and experienced individuals and look forward to a fantastic 2016."
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to more than 40,000 brokers and appraisers and nearly 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS™, the top-rated MLS system in the country for two years running according to the WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. MRED is the 2013 Inman News Most Innovative MLS/Real Estate Trade Association, and for five consecutive years the MRED Help Desk has been identified as one of the best small business centers in the United States and Canada by BenchmarkPortal. For more information please visit MREDLLC.com.
CONTACT: Jeff Lasky MRED Vice-President & Chief of Staff 630-799-1470 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Midwest Real Estate Data