STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Feb. 12, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Full year 2015
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 1,043.9 (781.5). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates growth was15 percent.
- Profit before tax increased by 32 percent to MSEK 109.2 (82.9).
- Profit after tax increased by 29 percent to MSEK 72.6 (56.1).
- Earnings per share rose 29 percent to SEK 3.89 (3.01).
Fourth quarter 2015
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 292.4 (244.3). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates growth was 10 percent.
- Profit before tax increased by 15 percent to MSEK 35.4 (30.9).
- Profit after tax increased by 13 percent till MSEK 23.4 (20.7).
- Earnings per share rose 13 percent to SEK 1.26 (1.11).
- The proposed dividend is SEK 2.35 (1.75) per share.
As announced earlier, BTS has completed the acquisition of all business operations within the Australian company The Synergy Group Pty Ltd. New clients during the year include Aditya Birla Group, Barclays Africa, Danone, Gas Natural, Sandoz, Santander and Uber
"BTS had a strong fourth quarter, the best in the company's history. Revenue rose 10 percent (adjusted for currency effects) and earnings were up 15 percent," commented Henrik Ekelund President and CEO, BTS Group.
"For the full year 2016 our assessment is that earnings will better than in 2015," concluded Henrik Ekelund.
For further information please contact:
Head of Investor Relations
BTS Group AB
Phone: 08-587 070 02
Mobile: 0708-78 80 19
About BTS Group AB
BTS is a global professional services firm headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with some 450 professionals in 33 offices located on six continents. We focus on the people side of strategy, working with leaders at all levels to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver results. At our core, we believe people learn best by doing. For 30 years, we've been designing fun, powerful experiences that have a profound and lasting impact on people and their careers. We inspire new ways of thinking, build critical capabilities and unleash business success. It's strategy made personal.
We serve a wide range of strategy execution and talent development needs. Our services span the employee lifecycle from assessment centers for talent selection and development to strategy alignment and execution initiatives, and from business acumen, leadership and sales training programs to on-the-job business simulations and application tools. We partner with nearly 450 organizations, including over 30 of the world's 100 largest global corporations. Our major clients are some of the most respected names in business: AT&T, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Ericsson, Google, GSK, HP, HSBC, Salesforce.com, Telstra, and Unilever.
BTS is a public company listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm exchange and trades under the symbol BTS B.
For more information, please visit www.bts.com.
Every care has been taken in the translation of this press release. In the event of discrepancies, however, the Swedish original will supersede the English translation. This information has been disclosed according to the Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or Securities Trading Act.
Source:BTS Group AB