- Showcasing end-to-end solutions, from 3D software and printers to on-demand parts manufacturing services
- On-site demonstrations of new ProX™ DMP 320 for high precision, high throughput Direct Metal Printing
- Expert walkthroughs of conformal cooling methodology using both additive and subtractive manufacturing
ROCK HILL, S.C., Feb. 16, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it will demonstrate its leading 3D solutions for metalworking at METAV 2016 in Düsseldorf, Germany, February 23 – 27, in Hall 15, booth F35. Visitors to 3D Systems’ booth are invited to explore the company’s portfolio of advanced metal fabrication solutions, ranging from 3D software and 3D printers to on-demand parts production.
Featured solutions in booth F35 will include:
- High precision, high throughput Direct Metal Printing on the ProX™ DMP 320. With preset build parameters developed from the outcome of nearly half-a-million prints, the ProX DMP 320 offers predictable and repeatable print quality at fast turnaround speeds for demanding production environments. Its exchangeable manufacturing modules support rapid material change or replenishment, setting a new standard for productivity in metal 3D printing. The ProX DMP 320 is designed to enable critical industrial applications in aerospace, automotive and healthcare, among others, and is optimized for titanium, stainless steel or nickel super alloy.
- 3D Systems' on-demand parts manufacturing, Quickparts®, providing advanced prototyping and production solutions using traditional and additive technologies, materials and finishing options. Alongside its complete range of advanced manufacturing solutions, 3D Systems offers ITAR-, AS9100C- and ISO 9001:2008-certified facilities for aviation, aerospace and defense applications, as well as ISO 13485-certified facilities for precision healthcare solutions. Quickparts instantly connects designers, engineers and manufacturers with a committed global team of advanced manufacturing experts.
- Direct scan-to-CAD workflow integration with Geomagic® Design™ X, a comprehensive reverse engineering software. Geomagic Design X combines history-based CAD with scan-based design inspection to create solid, editable, feature-based models in all major MCAD systems.
- CAD inspection with Geomagic® Control™, a leading 3D metrology solution and automation platform.
- Tool design and manufacturing with Cimatron™, a leading integrated CAD/CAM solution for mold-, die- and tool-making, with a wide range of dedicated design applications and a full range of numerical control programming technologies. 3D Systems will also demonstrate a conformal cooling methodology using Cimatron and 3D printing that enables the design and production of more efficient cooling inserts for greater productivity and reduced mold injection cycle times.
- GibbsCAM® production machining software, a powerful CAM solution for nearly every manufacturing environment. From simple 2.5-axis milling to complex 5-axis machining, GibbsCAM is designed to help users eliminate scrap and reduce cycle times, while optimizing the machining process for maximum efficiency, safety and profitability.
“We believe in empowering our users to be their most innovative, productive and agile, through an optimized portfolio of products that takes them seamlessly from idea to reality,” said Cathy Lewis, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, 3D Systems. “The range, depth and accessibility of our 3D solutions enable our customers to accelerate their designs, improve their products and transform their workflows for faster innovation and optimized results.”
About 3D Systems
3D Systems provides advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions, including 3D printers, print materials and custom-designed parts. Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries by empowering users to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, elastomers, metals and bio-compatible materials. 3D Systems’ leading personalized medicine capabilities include end-to-end simulation, training and planning, and printing of patient-specific surgical instruments and medical and dental devices. Its 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. 3D Systems’ products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now.
More information on the company is available at www.3dsystems.com
Source:3D Systems Corporation