BLYTHEWOOD, S.C., Feb. 16, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spirax Sarco's January/February 2016 digital issue of SteamNews is now available and is packed with exciting educational information and advice on safety and steam use in the food and beverage industries.
Highlights of the issue include:
- Knife sterilization is imperative to prevent contamination in the slaughterhouse process – Uncover how the Spirax Sarco EasiHeat solution produced substantial energy savings for this slaughterhouse.
- Tasty benefits of clean steam – Learn how to focus more on preventing food safety problems rather than relying on reacting to problems after they occur.
- How to pick better value valves – Follow the value valve checklist and you'll be well on the way to cutting your long term valve costs.
- Steam purity vs. steam quality: A water treatment perspective – Gain an understanding of steam purity as it relates to chemical water treatment.
- Water treatment: How alkalinity affects the quality of feedwater – Discover how alkalinity in feedwater affects the boiler and steam generating systems.
- 10 no-doubt-about-it ways to save you money, energy and steam - Read about 10 ways that you can reduce energy costs to improve your plant's operating efficiency and improve product quality.
Additional content is also available including industry editorial, training opportunities, product innovations, energy saving tips, maintenance tips and much more to help improve plant production, sustainability and energy efficiency. To download the January/February 2016 issue of SteamNews go to: http://bit.ly/1L5zDiK.
SteamNews is a digital magazine published quarterly for plant managers, facility and operation professionals and engineers in the manufacturing industry. The goal of this publication is to provide readers with the expertise and solutions to make informed decisions as they relate to the needs of their steam system facility.
For engineers around the world Spirax Sarco is synonymous with excellence in steam system management. We offer the industry's most extensive range of products and services, coupled with expertise based on over a century of practical application across a variety of industries. In short we create the solutions that set the benchmark for steam-using organizations worldwide, working alongside them to improve productivity, save energy and reduce waste.
Our commitment to customers is supported by over 1,100 dedicated engineers, a direct sales force in 55 countries worldwide, through which we serve customers in around 100 countries and complemented by substantial investment in state-of-the-art locally based manufacturing. Our aim is to help customers build sustainable and profitable business, using their country and industry insight to tailor solutions precisely to their needs. Further information can be found at www.spiraxsarco.com/global/us.
A photo accompanying this release is available at: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=38980
CONTACT: Tracy Bertone Spirax Sarco Inc. Tele: (803) 714-2036 Fax: (803) 714-2222 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Spirax Sarco USA