PARSIPPANY, N.J., Feb. 17, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Individuals looking to purchase a used vehicle need look no further than Avis Budget Group. The Company today outlined five great reasons why those in the market for a used set of wheels should consider buying one of its quality vehicles.
- Potential buyers can choose from a wide selection of late-model vehicles. Avis Budget Group’s program features more than 75 vehicle makes and models. Customers can choose from domestic and foreign manufacturers, including BMW, Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Kia, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen and many more.
- Vehicles have been well-maintained. Rental vehicle wear and tear is closely monitored and cars are maintained according to manufacturer warranty standards. In fact, vehicles in the Avis Budget Group fleet are often better maintained than leased vehicles or those owned by the average person.
- Vehicles are available for purchase at great prices. Vehicle pricing is based on the car’s age, condition and mileage and is based on what people are paying for similar vehicles. As such, potential buyers are sure to benefit from current market prices when choosing an Avis Budget vehicle.
- Potential buyers can take advantage of the “ultimate test drive” to get the full experience of driving the vehicle. An ultimate test drive can help consumers figure out whether a vehicle will fit in the garage, whether it is easy to parallel park, what its gas consumption is really like, whether the family can fit comfortably and more. Ultimate test drives are free-of-charge for two hours or can be as long as three days for a nominal rental fee.
- The Avis Budget Group program provides a no-haggle, no-hassle car buying process.
“What people don’t realize is that each of our rental vehicles goes through a multi-point inspection every time a car is returned,” said Joe Ferraro, president, Americas, Avis Budget Group. “If there is a maintenance issue at this time, it is addressed promptly. For this reason, customers should feel confident in purchasing our vehicles. For those who need extra assurance, we offer extended warranty coverage at an additional cost.”
Avis Budget Group’s car sales program is part of the Company’s strategic objective to drive efficiency throughout the organization and accelerate growth by maximizing the proceeds from risk car sales. The program is offered in collaboration with Innovative Funding Services, and is available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington. Personal Auto Consultants are available to answer questions about financing, trade-in options, available warranties and related services prior to completing the transaction at a location that is convenient for the customer.
About Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR) is a leading global provider of vehicle rental services, both through its Avis and Budget brands, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world’s leading car sharing network, with more than 950,000 members. Avis Budget Group operates most of its car rental offices in North America, Europe and Australia directly, and operates primarily through licensees in other parts of the world. Avis Budget Group has approximately 30,000 employees and is headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. More information is available at www.avisbudgetgroup.com.
Contact: Alice Pereira (973) 496-3916 PR@avisbudget.com
Source:Avis Budget Group