San Francisco, Feb. 17, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global Home Audio Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 22.50 billion by 2020. Growing consumer demand for high-quality home theater experience attributed to increased disposable income is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Increasing trend towards deployment of sophisticated equipment, high-speed data streaming, faster internet connectivity and internet-exclusive entertainment are expected to proliferate the need for external audio solutions. Emergence of Bluetooth products coupled with wireless Blu-ray home theater systems is expected to positively impact market growth.
Home audio equipment comprises a wide range of equipment including multi-channel amplifiers, compact audio system and home radios. Manufacturers of this equipment have been striving to expand market penetration by innovating visually less intrusive and user-friendly systems. Therefore, technological advancement in digital technology with changing media options from conventional to latest systems is expected to be positively impact home audio equipment market growth over the next six years. High development cost and fear of hearing loss among the consumers may hamper market growth through the forecast period. Emergence of realistic immersive home audio equipment along with better internet connectivity offers a wide avenue to drive demand for the home audio equipment market.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On “Home Audio Equipment Market Analysis By Product (Home Theater In-A-Box, Home Audio Systems, Home Radios) And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/home-audio-equipment-market-analysis-by-product-home-theater-in-a-box-home-audio-systems-home-radios-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The home audio equipment market comprises products such as audio systems, home radios, Home Theater-in-a-box (HTiB) and other accessories. The home audio systems segment includes MP3 players, mini disc players, compact audio systems, cassette deck, rack system and CD/DVD players. HTiB products include 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 and 9.1 channels and the segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. This can be attributed to several benefits associated with this technology such as unrestricted mobility and high quality sound systems.
- Widening consumer base in Asia Pacific markets owing to higher affordability and rapid urbanization trends is expected to significantly drive the home audio equipment industry. Demand for digital home radios driven by growing promotional activities is expected to drive regional market growth. The North American market is characterized by rise in unit sales of flat-panel HD TVs.
- Key companies operating in the market include Sony Corporation, Bose Corporation, LG Electronics, JVC KENWOOD Holdings Inc., Philips, Dolby Laboratories Inc. and Akai. Rising emphasis on vertical integration activities in order to obtain greater product reliability and optimized manufacturing throughput is estimated to be the major growth strategy.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/electronics
Home Audio Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- Home Theater in-a-Box
- Home Audio Systems
- Home Radios
Home Audio Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- SSL VPN Products Market –
- Content Filtering Products Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights