- On-site demonstrations of new ProJet MJP 3600 Dental for high throughput dental applications with bio-compatible material
- Desktop micro-SLA printing with the ProJet 1200 provides in-house solutions for dental labs and offices
- Expert guidance on dental and medical additive manufacturing applications through on-demand parts manufacturing services
ROCK HILL, S.C., Feb. 18, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it will showcase its full range of 3D solutions for dental applications at LMT LAB DAY Chicago 2016, February 26 – 27, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, booth M-24. 3D Systems’ dental solutions experts will be available throughout the show to explain and demonstrate how its 3D technologies can optimize devices and improve workflows for dental labs and offices of all sizes.
Products and services on display at 3D Systems’ booth M-24 will include:
- High throughput precision printing on the ProJet® MJP 3600 Dental. Engineered specifically for dental lab use, the ProJet MJP 3600 Dental is compatible with a versatile range of materials, including wax-ups castable material for accurate crowns, bridges and partial dentures, stone-like material for working dental and orthodontic models, and durable USP Class VI-capable VisiJet® M3 Stoneplast plastic for drill and cut guides. The latest in the company’s proven MultiJet Printer line, this printer offers up to twice the print speed of the previous generation with powerful data processing and round-the-clock operability for enhanced throughput and productivity.
- Affordable, professional quality micro-SLA with the ProJet® 1200. This compact desktop machine enables dental offices and labs to quickly generate in-house wax-ups for copings, bridges and pressed ceramics to enhance their traditional workflow.
- Complex metal prosthetics using the ProX™ DMP line of Direct Metal Printers, including cemented-, implant-retained- and removable-dental devices. 3D Systems’ additive and subtractive manufacturing techniques are compatible with third party dental design solutions and enable accurate, passive fit production of the most complex feature geometries in titanium or cobalt-chromium alloys.
- Precision healthcare solutions, including patient-specific device design and manufacturing. 3D Systems’ ISO 13485 certified facilities for healthcare solutions act in accordance with the FDA and MDD regulations for applicable medical devices ranging from low risk models, to instruments and implants.
“We are excited to share the range, depth and accessibility of our expert dental and medical 3D solutions at LMT LAB DAY Chicago 2016,” said Cathy Lewis, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, 3D Systems. “We are proud to be a turnkey manufacturing partner within the healthcare industry and to bring the competitive advantage of our technologies to dental and medical professionals around the world. Through our state-of-the-art healthcare offerings and on-demand parts manufacturing services, we are helping transform workflows to enable better patient outcomes and business results.”
About 3D Systems
3D Systems provides advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions, including 3D printers, print materials and custom-designed parts. Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries by empowering users to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, elastomers, metals and bio-compatible materials. 3D Systems’ leading personalized medicine capabilities include end-to-end simulation, training and planning, and printing of patient-specific surgical instruments and medical and dental devices. Its 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. 3D Systems’ products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now.
More information on the company is available at www.3dsystems.com
Source:3D Systems Corporation