BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 22, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At Mobile World Congress, Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX), the leading provider of customer experience solutions, today announced an array of new services to help speed service providers’ transition from traditional to digital business models. Designed to enable service providers to thrive in the new world of digital immediacy, the enhanced services complement the company’s latest flagship product portfolio release, Amdocs CES 10 (also announced today), to accelerate the pace of service provider digital transformation.
Amdocs’ enhanced services – which can be used together with, or independently of, Amdocs CES 10 – provide the right strategies, technologies and capabilities to support the cycle of change that service providers must navigate as they evolve from today’s networks to the “digital-first” stance that consumers and businesses demand. The services directly address a need highlighted in recent Amdocs independent research1, which found that service providers believe they are not transforming quickly enough to meet the demands of the digital era. The new services allow service providers to address the key business imperatives for digital success: evolving the customer experience across digital dimensions, creating more diversified businesses, becoming data-empowered, and achieving service agility, including:
- Digital dimensions: Amdocs Digital Business Strategy helps service providers define a clear strategy – leveraging their existing core capabilities, as well as the latest technology and business models – and then execute on it. Working with Amdocs Digital Services, service providers will be able to improve online customer experiences and digital-channel adoption and monetization via front- and back-end design and development of mobile and Web experiences, supported by digital enablement services from Amdocs (including digital testing and integration services).
- Diversified business: Amdocs offers a suite of new services under its digitized Order to Activation portfolio to orchestrate, deliver and fulfill new service orders across multiple channels, systems and domains to help service providers accelerate new revenue streams from growth segments (such as enterprise and multi-play bundles), new business models via merger and acquisition synergy and partnership, and new services beyond telecom such as the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Data empowered: Amdocs Academy is a cloud-based, data-empowered learning platform that offers new mobile app users quick, relevant, online self-learning capabilities to boost first-time app experiences of service provider customers. It also identifies knowledge gaps among service provider personnel and pushes personalized content which aligns with individual role and knowledge requirements.
- Service agility: Amdocs Document Management is a cloud-based managed service for end-to-end document-lifecycle management, pre-integrated with the service provider’s business support systems/operational support systems (BSS/OSS) environment and focused on the evolution from manual paper handling into fully integrated e-form processes. The service is measured and priced according to document usage-based metrics. Amdocs Network Testing services accelerate high-quality deployment of new and advanced network technologies – for example, Testing-as-a-Service supports scalable testing needs in a cloud-based delivery model, addressing the importance of responding quickly to market demands.
“Digital transformation is no longer a choice for service providers – it’s a requirement,” said Eric Updyke, group president of Systems Integration and Operations at Amdocs. “One effect of the digital disruption wrought by non-traditional competitors such as over-the-top players, is the immediacy in which customers expect and receive services and experiences – and service providers are embarking on a digital transformation journey to rise to a new level of customer experience in order to outpace the competition. With Amdocs’ expertise and heritage leading the most challenging transformations, we can accelerate the path to digital. Amdocs is the partner service providers can trust to deliver digital innovation to enable continuous business evolution.”
1 According to recent IDC research, 50 percent of global C-level and senior service provider decision makers predict it will take their companies more than five years to transform. Research was commissioned by Amdocs and published February 2016.
- For more information about the new Amdocs CES 10 portfolio and digital services, visit Amdocs at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Booth 3G10
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company’s website
- Subscribe to Amdocs’ RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by simplifying business complexity, reducing costs and delivering a world-class customer experience.
The Amdocs portfolio enables service providers to capture the world of digital immediacy by operating across digital dimensions to engage customers with personalized, omni-channel experiences; creating a diversified business to capture new revenue streams; becoming data empowered to make business and operational decisions based on insight-based and predictive analytics; and achieving service agility to accelerate the fast rollout of new technologies and hybrid network services.
Amdocs and its more than 24,000 employees serve customers in over 90 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2015.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs’ Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs’ growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs’ ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs’ ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2015 filed on December 10, 2015 and our quarterly 6-K form furnished on February 16, 2016.
Media Contact: Sara Preto Fusion PR for Amdocs Tel: +1-212-651-4214 E-Mail: email@example.com Amdocs 1390 Timberlake Manor Parkway Chesterfield, MO 63017 USA www.amdocs.com +1-314-212-7000 tel +1-314-212-7500 fax