Redwood City, Calif., Feb. 22, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
What: Informatica, the world’s number one independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data, announced today that its 16th annual user conference, Informatica World, is coming to San Francisco on May 23-26, 2016. A must-attend yearly forum for IT and business executives and data scientists, Informatica World 2016 will provide practical, actionable guidance for harnessing organizations’ most important assets: their data.
Highlights will include:
- Strategic, visionary and inspirational keynotes: Informatica World 2016 will feature keynote presentations from Informatica chief executive officer, Anil Chakravarthy; Informatica chief product officer, Amit Walia; and special-effects designer, educator and television personality Adam Savage, co-host of the Discovery Channel's television series MythBusters and Unchained Reaction.
- Insider views into trends and developments: Through conference events, sessions and informal peer-networking, conference attendees will gain insights into profiting from the latest trends in data management technology and products, including inside views of the Informatica product roadmap.
- 50 percent more sessions than Informatica World 2015. This year, conference participants will choose from traditional breakout sessions, roundtable discussions and deep-dive labs aimed at imparting practical knowledge across key aspects of data integration and management. These sessions will be led by Informatica experts, customers and partners.
- Deep-dive labs: New to Informatica World 2016, instructor-led seminars in simulated environments will enable attendees to work with actual products, explore new features/functionality, engage in what-if scenarios and gain insight on the latest best practices.
- Live demos: The latest Informatica and partner solutions will be showcased in live demonstrations.
- Immersive Summits: Conference attendees can immerse themselves in half-day or full-day predesigned all-in-one programs, including the Big Data Ready Summit, Cloud Innovation Summit, MDM 360 Summit and Data Disruption Summit.
- 2016 Informatica Innovation Awards: For 16 years, the Informatica Innovation Awards program has recognized organizations that demonstrate vision and leadership in using Informatica solutions to unlock data potential and drive business and societal innovation and success.
Who: Informatica World 2016 is designed for:
- IT and business executives
- Data scientists and analysts
- Integration developers and project leaders
- Informatica customers and partners
Why: Informatica is the leader in “All Things Data” – from on-premise to cloud, and from departmental to enterprise to big data. Informatica World 2016 provides IT and business leaders and data scientists with an unparalleled opportunity to learn from other customers’ innovations and experience what’s new from Informatica and its partners. Additionally attendees build skills and gain insights to drive future successes, including spotting customer trends, streamlining operations and increasing revenue from existing customers. Last year, Informatica World attracted more than 2,500 participants. Informatica World 2016 will provide attendees more of everything – from more hands-on learning venues and breakout sessions to more certifications to more networking opportunities.
When: May 23-26, 2016
Where: Moscone West, San Francisco
Register: For a full conference pass to Informatica World 2016, including general sessions, breakout sessions, hands-on labs and solutions expo, register here.
Call for Innovation Awards: Organizations using Informatica solutions to unlock information potential and drive business and social change can enter to win a prestigious Informatica Innovation Award here.
Tweet this: News: @Informatica World 2016 comes to San Francisco May 23-26 #INFA16 http://infa.media/pr160222a
Informatica is a leading independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. More than 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and on the internet, including social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at https://linkedin.com/company/informatica, https://twitter.com/Informatica and https://facebook.com/InformaticaLLC.
Note: Informatica and Informatica World are registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.