INDIANAPOLIS, Feb. 23, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- This September, the INVESTIndiana Equity Conference returns to Indianapolis, providing investors an in-depth look at the performance and prospects of a variety of public companies located in Indiana.
The biennial event -- the fifth since its debut in 2008 -- takes place Thursday, September 15, 2016, at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown.
The conference features CEOs, CFOs and corporate leaders discussing trends and actions taken to grow their companies. Typically, executives from 12 to 16 public companies engage in formal presentations and meet with investors and analysts. Thus far, executives from the pharmaceutical, banking, high-tech and manufacturing sectors have committed to present at the 2016 event. Some of Indiana's most visible public companies, reflecting a wide geographic reach and variety of sizes, have presented at past events.
"INVESTIndiana is an excellent way for investors to discover potential investments and evaluate companies they own," said Terry McWilliams, chairman of INVESTIndiana and president of Mozaic Investor Relations, Inc. "At the same time, it provides a conduit for companies to reach new shareholders and reaffirm their value to Indiana communities where they are located."
A new feature for 2016 is the selection of an Indiana Public Company of the Year. Chosen by an independent committee that includes the CFA Society Indianapolis and Financial Executives International's Indianapolis chapter, the winner and finalists are selected based on outstanding performance relative to other Indiana public companies.
The event also features commentary from thought leaders who share their perspectives with analysts and investors who represent pension funds, mutual funds, wealth management offices and financial institutions. Past INVESTIndiana speakers include Governor Mitch Daniels, Congressman Mike Oxley, Wall Street writer Michael Santoli and Federal Reserve Board economists.
The conference is supported by title sponsors Crowe Horwath LLP, the public accounting and consulting firm, and the law firm Ice Miller LLP.
“Crowe has been a proud sponsor of INVESTIndiana for eight years," said Jim Powers, CEO of Crowe Horwath LLP. "Our firm’s roots are in Indiana and this conference provides a great opportunity for the state’s public companies to tell investors about their initiatives, and participate in an Indiana public company forum."
Said Steve Hackman, partner at Ice Miller: "We are delighted to support INVESTIndiana as an event that offers Indiana's public companies the opportunity to showcase their performance and highlight their contributions to the state's economy."
Ice Miller and Crowe Horwath executives serve on a steering committee of Indiana investment and business professionals who help plan and stage the conference. In addition to conference chairman Terry McWilliams, the steering committee includes:
- Brad Ferguson CFA, President, CFA Society Indianapolis.
- Beth Taylor, Director, FEI-Indianapolis.
- Kara Hoover, Jennifer Knecht, Partners, Elisabeth Hessler, Marketing Executive, Crowe Horwath LLP.
- Marita Clarke, Marketing/Business Development Specialist, Ice Miller LLP.
- Jeff Potrzebowski, CFO, Bioanalytical Systems, Inc.
- Beth Taylor, Controller, Endocyte Inc.
- Andrea Short, CFO, 1st Source Corporation.
- Todd Pedersen, VP-Corporate Affairs, Interactive Intelligence.
- Lisa M. O'Neill, CFO, Lakeland Financial Corp.
- Randy Hulen, VP-Investor Relations, NiSource Inc.
- Nina Goworek, Investor Relations Officer, Roche Holding Ltd.
- Tom Breiner, Senior-VP, Hays Companies of Indiana.
- Doug Hamor, Director of Business Development, RR Donnelley.
- Sarah Provancher, President, Pro Communications.
- Andrew Pickup, CEO, The Wall Street Transcript Group.
- Greg Parks, CEO, Wall Street Calendar Corp.
- Shelley Raper, Director-Business Development, Markey’s Rental & Staging.
- Stephanie Hur, Marketing Representative, Mergermarket Group.
Steering committee members will be announced when the presentation lineup is finalized.
Questions regarding corporate presentations, sponsorships or attendance should be directed to Terry McWilliams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-644-0464. Event information is available at http://www.invest-ind.com.
- Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. (http://www.crowehorwath.com)
- Founded in 1910, Ice Miller LLP is an Am Law 200 Firm with a nationally recognized reputation in many of its practice areas. Ice Miller offers a broad array of capabilities in virtually all areas of legal practice including: corporate, patents and trademarks, bankruptcy, lobbying, labor and employment, litigation, employee benefits, environment, tax, trusts and estates, real estate, municipal finance and government law. With offices in Chicago; Cleveland; Columbus; DuPage County, Ill.; Indianapolis; New York and Washington, D.C., the Firm has more than 300 lawyers and 40 paraprofessionals. (http://www.icemiller.com)
- The CFA Society of Indianapolis promotes ethical and professional standards within the investment industry, encourages professional development, provides a network for the exchange of information and opinions, and works to further public understanding of the CFA designation.
- Financial Executives International - Indianapolis strives to be the premier organization for financial executives in the Indianapolis area. The Chapter promotes interaction among its members and offers programs to enhance professional knowledge and qualifications.
- Mozaic Investor Relations, Inc. specializes in financial, investor and corporate communications for publicly traded and privately held companies.
Gold Sponsors include RR Donnelley, Hays Companies of Indiana, Mergermarket Group, Wall Street Transcript Group, Wall Street Calendar, Markey’s Rental & Staging, Pro Communications and Real Estate Venture Exchange. More information is available at http://www.invest-ind.com/sponsors.html.
Contact: Terry McWilliams, Chairman, 317.644.0464, email@example.com Additional contacts: Marita Clarke, Ice Miller, 317-236-5847 or Marita.Clarke@icemiller.com; Elisabeth Hessler, Crowe Horwath, 630.586.5296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source:INVESTIndiana Equity Conference