San Francisco, Feb. 25, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Global Aerosol Propellants Market is expected to reach USD 24.83 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for aerosol products coupled with rising application in cosmetics is expected to drive market growth. Growing demand for aerosol propellants primarily in household products including air fresheners, disinfectants and insect repellents is expected to supplement market growth. Asia Pacific is expected to witness swift growth over the forecast period as a result of mounting demand for household products along with supportive regulatory scenario. Technological advancements and innovations to develop low cost, eco-friendly and low VOC products are further expected to serve as growth opportunities for the market over the forecast period.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Aerosol Propellants Market Analysis By Product (Hydrocarbons, DME, CFC), By Application (Households, Personal Care, Paints & Coatings, Medical) And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/aerosol-propellants-market-analysis-by-product-hydrocarbons-dme-cfc-by-application-households-personal-care-paints-amp-coatings-medical-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Hydrocarbons were the largest product segment in 2013, accounting for over 80% of market demand in 2013. Hydrocarbons are expected to witness demand growth due to their low cost, high stability and low toxicity as compared to other propellants. In addition, hydrocarbons demand in deodorants, hair-sprays, shaving foams and antiperspirants is expected to help them maintain high market share over the next six years.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global aerosol propellants market demand was 9,137.7 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 12,494.7 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2014 to 2020
- Personal care was the largest application segment in 2013 and is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period on account of increasing demand for products including skincare, hair care, antiperspirants and deodorants. In addition, household applications are expected to witness fastest growth owing to increasing consumption for air fresheners and insect repellents.
- Europe was the dominant regional market, accounting for over 35% of global demand in 2013. The market is expected to witness swift growth over the next six years owing to increasing demand for aerosol products in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest demand growth, at an estimated CAGR of around 5.5% from 2014 to 2020, owing to growing consumer awareness coupled with increasing disposable income in China, Australia, India, Malaysia, Japan and Indonesia. Moreover, increasing demand for personal care products such as deodorants among younger population primarily in India and China is expected to augment market growth.
- Key market players include DuPont, Aveflor, Honeywell, Aeropres Corporation, Bayer MaterialScience AG, Lapolla Industries Inc., AkzoNobel, Emirates Gas, National Gas Company SAOG, K-G Packaging, Shanghai Cal Custom Manufacturing & Aerosol Propellants Co. Ltd., BOC Industrial Gases UK and Harp International. Various market participants have introduced propellants which offer low VOC formations and abide by air quality standards for consumer, household and industrial applications.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/personal-care
Global Aerosol Propellants Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Nitrous oxide and carbon dioxide
Global Aerosol Propellants Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Personal Care
- Paints & Coatings
Download Sample Copy Of This Report At www.radiantinsights.com/research/aerosol-propellants-market-analysis-by-product-hydrocarbons-dme-cfc-by-application-households-personal-care-paints-amp-coatings-medical-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020#tabs-4
Global Aerosol Propellants Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
Pumps Industry Forecasts - China Focus –
Coffee Industry Forecasts - China Focus –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights