LEIDEN, the Netherlands, March 01, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (Nasdaq:PRQR), a company dedicated to changing lives through the creation of transformative RNA medicines for the treatment of severe orphan diseases such as cystic fibrosis (CF) and Leber's congenital amaurosis (LCA), today announced details about the Research & Development Day to be held on Monday, March 14, 2016 in New York, NY, USA starting at 10am ET. Daniel de Boer, Chief Executive Officer of ProQR will also take part in an analyst led fireside chat at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami Beach, FL, USA at 2:35pm ET.
On March 14, 2016 starting at 10am ET the company will highlight a selection of programs in its growing pipeline including programs in CF, LCA, Usher syndrome, Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy, Alzheimer’s disease and dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa. The day will feature presentations from ProQR executives and scientific staff as well as from Key Opinion Leaders in the different therapeutic areas.
- Daniel de Boer, Chief Executive Officer
- Noreen Henig, M.D., Chief Development Officer
- Peter Adamson, Ph.D., Head of Ophthalmology Research
- Gerard Platenburg, Chief Innovation Officer
- Bob Beall, Ph.D., former President of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Pete Coffey, Professor of Ocular Biology and Therapeutics at UCL Institute of Ophthalmology, UK
- Brett Kopelan, Executive Director of the Dystrophic EB Research Association of America
- Thomas Wisniewski, M.D., Director of the Alzheimer Disease Centre NY
Kindly RSVP to Ronen Abergel at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat or for additional information.
The live webcasts of both events will be accessible from the ‘Investor Relations’ section of ProQR’s website under ‘Events and Presentations’. The archived webcasts will be available for 30 days following the presentation date.
ProQR Therapeutics is dedicated to changing lives through the creation of transformative RNA medicines for the treatment of severe orphan diseases such as cystic fibrosis and Leber’s congenital amaurosis. Based on our unique proprietary RNA repair platform technologies we are growing our pipeline with patients and loved ones in mind. Since 2012.
T: +1 213 261 8891