TAMPA, Fla., March 7, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IntelliChief, LLC, a provider of automated document management and workflow enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, announces the launch of IntelliChief 3.6 ECM, encompassing company environment-specific configured business process automation, including multi-format document capture, full text and zonal search and interdepartmental workflow, with enterprise resource planning system (ERP) and line of business application (LOB) integration for project and transaction information validation.
Areas of use include Accounting (both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable), Finance, Customer Service, Human Resources, Legal, Logistics/Distribution, Operations and other paper and process-intensive departments, supporting process time and cost savings throughout organizations.
New in IntelliChief 3.6 ECM:
- Temporary User Designation – allows IntelliChief system users to temporarily assign their access rights to other staff; useful in out-of-office situations, to keep approvals and other collaboration flowing uninterrupted.
- Document Capture-Phase Notations – information may be added and edited to content during capture, prior to a document file being created. This flexibility enables all related information to be included in each processed document. Once the file has been created, all information is securely contained, with any additional notations added and captured by field or on-document postings, assuring workflow integrity.
- Configured Document Search – search for any document by content and type using convenient index fields optimized for each user's specific environment.
- Individual Internationalization – multinational, multilingual environment per user, with their preferred language set as their specific default, enhancing global adaptability.
- Document Match and Release – matches newly-uploaded documents with project/transaction documentation presently in workflow, releasing them to improve routing, collaborations and approvals speed.
- Notification on Your Time – users can now receive their workflow action notifications together, at a time of their choosing, to fit better with their schedule. If immediacy's a priority, then they may choose to receive individual notifications as-they-happen.
- Spooled File Templates Tools – specifically for use with iSeries-platform ERPs, flexibility enhancements of document selection for import inclusion have been added, with the ability to output spooled file documents as text pages containing all processing profile and index values, and import directly into IntelliChief, streamlining interaction between ERP and ECM.
IntelliChief ECM provides a smooth, automated transition from costly manual document management and workflow functions. It enables users to capture documentation in any format, index contents and validate with data in their enterprise resource planning system (ERP) or line of business application, for lifecycle-managing all related documentation, and facilitating an optimized interdepartmental processes workflow automation.
To review IntelliChief 3.6 ECM's abilities, visit http://www.intellichief.com.
About IntelliChief, LLC
IntelliChief enterprise content management (ECM) provides enterprise-class business processes document management and workflow automation solutions for any IT platform. With decades of expertise in the market and seamless integration with leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, IntelliChief takes companies of all sizes paperless with a typical ROI of less than one year. Users can create, capture, manage, archive, retrieve and distribute mission-critical documents directly from their familiar ERP screens, automating and streamlining business processes workflow throughout their organization. www.intellichief.com.
Photos accompanying this release are available at:
CONTACT: IntelliChief, LLC Tim Nissen Marketing Manager email@example.com (813) 971-9500 x335