KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., March 8, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Associa Mid-Atlantic starts the year off strong by partnering with 11 new communities in January and February. Associa Mid-Atlantic provides full management services, including consulting, financial & community management throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
"I want to thank each of our new associations for putting their faith in us to deliver unsurpassed management and lifestyle services," says Associa Mid-Atlantic President Nancy Hastings, CMCA, AMS, PCAM. "We're off to a great start in 2016 and look forward to sustaining this healthy growth throughout the year."
Associa Mid-Atlantic now serves:
• 154 Cooper Road Condominium Association in West Berlin, NJ
• Aura Homeowners' Association in Glassboro, NJ
• Courts at Monroe in Monroe Township, NJ
• Doylestown Station Condominium Association in Doylestown, NJ
• Enclave at Freehold in Freehold, NJ
• Lexington Mews in Swedesboro, NJ
• Meadowbrook Homeowners' Association in Coatesville, PA
• Monroe Chase in Monroe Township, NJ
• Murray Hill Community Association in Blackwood, NJ
• Regency at Trotters Pointe in Triton Falls, NJ
• The Reserve at Baily Station in Downingtown, PA.
Building and managing successful communities for more than 35 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
CONTACT: Billy Rudolph +1 214-272-4107 email@example.com