Redwood City, Calif.,March 08, 2016(GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Informatica, the world’s number one independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data, today announced it is extending the capabilities of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud with Informatica Cloud and its leading data management capabilities. Financial Services Cloud is generally available for purchase today, empowering advisors to build deeper, 1-to-1 client relationships, be more productive and engage more holistically with clients anywhere and on any device.
Informatica Cloud connects Salesforce Financial Services Cloud with core back-end systems, such as asset management, portfolio management, risk and trust operations, to aggregate critical investment data in the cloud. With the broadest connectivity and a deep portfolio of products, Informatica Cloud delivers clean, safe and connected data from hundreds of on-premises systems, SaaS applications and enterprise databases to wealth managers. This empowers financial advisors with better data to help ensure that their clients make smarter, data-driven investment decisions.
Comments on the News
- “In order to transform the client-advisor relationship for the digital age, financial advisors and their clients require seamless access to the data they need, when they need it,” said Ronen Schwartz, senior vice president and general manager, Informatica Cloud. “By extending Salesforce Financial Services Cloud with Informatica Cloud, we are enabling wealth managers, brokers and custodians to connect and aggregate data from hundreds of back-office systems – no matter where the data resides – to provide greater visibility into data for smarter decisions and enhanced financial outcomes for their clients.”
- “The future is here, and it’s advice, not administrative tasks. Salesforce is transforming the advisor-client relationship for the digital age,” said Simon Mulcahy, general manager of Financial Services, Salesforce. “Informatica is supporting Salesforce in its mission to deliver a new era through proactive, personalized and goal-based collaborative advice.”
About Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud is transforming the client-advisor relationship by empowering advisors to build deeper, 1-to-1 relationships with clients; enabling advisors to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on investors; and allowing advisors to engage more comprehensively with clients and their households on any device at any time.
- Informatica and Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) (March 23, 2015)
- For step-by-step guidance on integrating Salesforce effectively, read “Salesforce Integration for Dummies” here.
- Download a free 30-day trial of Informatica Cloud here.
- Read more about Informatica and Salesforce here.
Tweet this: News: @Informatica extends capabilities of @salesforce Financial Services Cloud w/ @infacloud http://infa.media/pr160308a
Informatica is a leading independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. More than 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and on the internet, including social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at https://linkedin.com/company/informatica, https://twitter.com/Informatica and https://facebook.com/InformaticaLLC.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
Salesforce is the trademark of salesforce.com, inc.