Copenhagen, March 10, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
ALK (ALKB:DC / OMX: ALK B / AKABY / AKBLF) held its annual general meeting on 10 March 2016.
The annual general meeting transacted the following business:
- Adoption of the annual report 2015 and discharge of the Board of Directors and Board of Management.
- Declaration of an ordinary dividend of DKK 5.00 per A/B share of DKK 10.
- Approval of the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the present year. The remuneration remains unchanged compared with 2015. In addition to this, the Chairman of the Board of Directors receives an extraordinary fee for undertaking the extraordinary managerial task as Chairman of the Board with extended operational responsibilities, until a new President and CEO joins ALK.
- Steen Riisgaard was re-elected Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Lene Skole was re-elected Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Lars Holmqvist, Anders Gersel Pedersen, Jakob Riis and Per Valstorp were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
- DELOITTE Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab was re-appointed as the company's auditor.
- Amendments to the Articles of Association regarding repeal of bearer shares were approved.
- Minor adjustments to the general guidelines for incentive payments to the Board of Management were approved.
For further information please contact:
Steen Riisgaard, Chairman, tel. +45 4574 7576