CALABASAS, Calif., March 10, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MobileCause, the world's leading mobile and online fundraising and communication software, has released Double Donations with Recurring Gifts Webinar, the latest installment in their thought-leading, on-demand webinar series designed to help nonprofit leaders unlock their organization's potential and reach their fundraising goals.
Recurring donors give twice as much annually compared to the average donor, but many organizations continue to miss out on vital recurring gift opportunities. The Double Donations with Recurring Gifts Webinar explores how educational, faith-based, healthcare and other charitable nonprofit organizations can transform one-time givers into recurring donors with best practices and proven strategies to help accelerate and stabilize their mission for years to come.
Topics covered on the Double Donations with Recurring Gifts Webinar include:
- Overcoming key challenges in recurring giving
- Creating an ongoing recurring donor experience
- Streamlining the recurring donation process
- How compelling communications inspire supporters to give again and again
"Donors open to giving on an ongoing basis are a huge source of untapped revenue for nonprofits," stated Daniel Scalisi, MobileCause Founder and SVP of Market Development. "To start gaining double the donations, organizations must adopt mobile-friendly fundraising and communication solutions that allow them to effectively engage those donors and make it easy for them to set up recurring gifts from any device."
The notable panel of expert speakers that will be sharing their insight and best practices on the Double Donations with Recurring Gifts Webinar include:
- Lisa Bergen-Wilson, VP of Advancement & Donor Relations at Operation Finally Home
- Mikko D. Sperber, Director of Resource Development & Major Gifts at Motion Picture & Television Fund
- Doreen Zutterland, Senior Data Analyst at Motion Picture & Television Fund
- Elizabeth Zaccaro, Executive Director, Big Fluffy Dog Rescue
- Jeremy Koenig, Creative Director and Product Architect at MobileCause
Visit the MobileCause Webinar Library to access the video recording and presentation for the Double Donations with Recurring Gifts Webinar.
MobileCause provides all-in-one fundraising and communication solutions for educational, faith-based, health and charitable organizations with zero transaction fees on all donations. Each MobileCause plan includes a suite of fully integrated, cloud-based mobile first solutions for crowdfunding, events, advocacy, digital fundraising and mobile marketing. MobileCause is trusted by thousands of the world's leading nonprofit organizations including United Way, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, University of Southern California, Habitat for Humanity and many more. Learn more at http://www.mobilecause.com
Photos accompanying this release are available at:
CONTACT: Ana Mercedes Cardenas, MobileCause (888) 661-9922 email@example.com