San Francisco, March 15, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
The global enterprise search market is expected to reach USD 5.02 billion by 2020. Increasing demand for solutions offering time-saving data search capabilities is expected to be a key factor driving market growth over the next six years. The need to manage large volumes of data efficiently in an organization so as to improve operational efficiency of an enterprise is also expected to propel the market through the forecast period. These solutions offer enhanced security layer that allows information access to only authorized personnel, which is also expected to fuel the enterprise search market over the forecast period. Increasing demand for several value-added services along with search capabilities due to changes in operational practices within organizations provide avenues for market growth.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Enterprise Search Market Analysis By End-Use (Government & Commercial Offices, Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Retail), By Enterprise Size (Small, Medium, Large) And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/enterprise-search-market-analysis-by-end-use-government-amp-commercial-offices-banking-amp-finance-healthcare-retail-by-enterprise-size-small-medium-large-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Technological advancement, and emergence of cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) is expected to drive market growth. Furthermore, these solutions offer several benefits such as low maintenance and installation cost along with minimum technical support, which is also expected to positively impact the market over the next few years. However, availability of online search engines may pose a challenge to companies operating in the market.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Banking and financial services is expected to be a high growth segment; in 2013, it accounted for over 30% of the enterprise search market. Data sharing and interconnectivity are expected to be the key factors driving growth across this segment.
- The large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the market over the next six years, which can be credited to the need to search accurate data across a vast database. Small and medium enterprises are expected to grow at a rate higher than the global average over the forecast period.
- North America emerged as the leading regional segment, it accounted for over 35% of the global enterprise search market in 2013. Technological advancements along with the presence of key industry players contributed to regional market growth.
- Key industry participants include Coveo Corp., IBM Corp., SAP AG, Oracle, Microsoft, Dassault Systemes, etc. Strategic collaborations in order to provide mass market solutions while serving niche markets remains to be a major strategic initiative.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/technology-and-media
Enterprise Search End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Government & Commercial Offices
- Banking & Financial Services
Enterprise Search Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/enterprise-search-market-analysis-by-end-use-government-amp-commercial-offices-banking-amp-finance-healthcare-retail-by-enterprise-size-small-medium-large-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020#tabs-4
Enterprise Search Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Other Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Amino Acid Companies in China –
- Carbon Black Companies in China –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights