TEL AVIV, Israel, March 16, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cato Networks (Cato), which is rethinking network security from the ground up and into the Cloud, announced today the launch of the Cato PartnerCloud, a new channel partner program to meet the growing demand for Cato’s network security as a service (NSaaS) solution. The traditional, appliance-based, network security model is too complex, costly and difficult to manage for today’s distributed, Cloud-centric, and mobile-first enterprise. As customers shift to the Cloud to simplify their IT operations, improve connectivity and strengthen security posture, partners have a great opportunity to enable this transition and enhance customer relationships.
“The threat landscape continues to evolve, and many enterprises struggle to manage and maintain their network security infrastructure as operations expand in the Cloud and the mobile workforce grows,” said Glenn Esposito, vice president of sales, Americas for Cato. “Our channel partners are the customers’ trusted advisors, and they are uniquely positioned to help businesses adopt NSaaS to streamline their IT operations. Partners can expand their business by creating a new managed service offering to address the growing skills and expertise gaps within their customers’ IT staffs.”
Cato PartnerCloud is ideally suited for the following types of partners:
- Value Added Resellers (VARs) looking to expand their networking and security solutions portfolio to support existing customer demand for Cloud-based security solutions and to competitively position against appliance-based solutions. VARs can further create new revenue streams by establishing a Network Operations Center and a Security Operations Center to monitor and manage customer networks.
- Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) looking to use the Cloud to simplify service delivery by reducing friction with the customer’s IT environment and also minimize the service provider's network security appliance footprint within its data centers.
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs) looking to seamlessly provide Internet and Cloud security services to their “last mile” customers, as well as global connectivity to regional, national, and international locations.
To learn more about the Cato PartnerCloud and to sign up for the partner program, visit: www.catonetworks.com/partners.
Cato will be offering demonstrations of the Cato Cloud in booth #763 at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, March 16-18 in Las Vegas. The company was also recently named one of CRN’s 25 coolest network security vendors in its annual Security 100 list.
- Blog: http://www.catonetworks.com/blog
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cato-networks
- Twitter: @CatoNetworks
About Cato Networks
Cato Networks is rethinking network security from the ground up and into the Cloud. The company has developed a revolutionary new Network Security as a Service (NSaaS) platform that will change the way network security is delivered, managed, and evolved for the distributed, Cloud-centric, and mobile-first enterprise. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, Cato Networks was founded in 2015 by cybersecurity luminary Shlomo Kramer, who previously cofounded Check Point Software Technologies and Imperva, and Gur Shatz, who previously cofounded Incapsula. For more information, visit http://www.catonetworks.com/.
For more information please contact: Justin Ordman at Red Lorry Yellow Lorry firstname.lastname@example.org / (617) 237-0922
Source: Cato Networks