RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., March 16, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company, today announced that Mike Bruch, Cesca Therapeutics’ Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine’s 4th Annual Cell & Gene Therapy Investor Day on March 22, 2016, which will be held at the Metropolitan Club in New York City.
Organized by the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM) and co-hosted with Piper Jaffray, this one-day, high impact program provides institutional, strategic and venture investors with unique insight into the financing hypothesis for advanced therapies-based treatment and tools. The event includes clinical and commercial experts who are on-hand to address specific questions regarding the outlook for these products, as well as offer insight into how cell and gene therapies could impact the standard of care in key therapeutic areas such as cardiovascular disease, wound healing and tissue repair, ophthalmology, neurodegenerative diseases, diabetes and oncology. The program will include talks by key opinion leaders in the industry, life science investment experts and analysts covering the sector as well as presentations by more than 30 leading companies from across the globe.
The following are specific details regarding the Company’s presentation:
Event: ARM’s Cell & Gene Therapy Investor Day
Date: March 22, 2016
Time: 2:05pm PDT/5:05pm EDT
Location: Metropolitan Club, One East 60th Street, New York, NY 10022
A live-streaming webcast of all panels and company presentations will be available at: http://www.arminvestorday.com/webcast and will be published on the event’s website shortly after the conference.
Attendance at this event is for credentialed investors and members of the media only. If you are interested in attending, please contact Laura Parsons at email@example.com. Please visit http://www.arminvestorday.com for more information.
About the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM) is an international multi-stakeholder advocacy organization that promotes legislative, regulatory and reimbursement initiatives necessary to facilitate access to life-giving advances in regenerative medicine worldwide. ARM also works to increase public understanding of the field and its potential to transform human healthcare, providing business development and investor outreach services to support the growth of its member companies and research organizations. Prior to the formation of ARM in 2009, there was no advocacy organization operating in Washington, D.C. to specifically represent the interests of the companies, research institutions, investors and patient groups that comprise the entire regenerative medicine community. Today, ARM has more than 200 members and is the leading global advocacy organization in this field. To learn more about ARM or to become a member, visit http://www.alliancerm.org.
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. We are a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- SurgWerks™ Platform, proprietary stem cell therapy point-of-care kit systems for treating vascular and orthopedic indications that integrate the following indication specific systems:
- Cell harvesting
- Cell processing and selection
- Cell diagnostics
- Cell delivery
- CellWerksTM Platform, a proprietary stem cell laboratory kit for processing target cells used in the treatments of oncological and hematological disorders.
- AXP® AutoXpress® Platform (AXP), a proprietary family of automated devices that includes the AXP and the MXP® MarrowXpress® and companion sterile blood processing disposables for harvesting stem cells in closed systems. The AXP device is used for the processing of cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress® Platform (MXP), a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying disposable bag set, isolates and concentrates stem cells from bone marrow. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP contains flow control optical sensors that volume-reduces blood from bone marrow to a user defined volume in 30 minutes, while retaining over 90% of the MNCs.
- The Res-Q™ 60 (Res-Q), a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
- The BioArchive® System, an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
Contact: Cesca Therapeutics Inc. http://www.cescatherapeutics.com Investor Relations Contact: The Ruth Group Lee Roth / Tram Bui Tel: 646-536-7012 / 7035 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.