San Francisco, March 22, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global clear brine fluids market is expected to reach USD 2.03 billion by 2020. Increase in drilling activities particularly in the U.S., Brazil, China and Western Africa is expected to remain a key driving factor for global clear brine fluids market. Increasing deep water exploration investment particularly in "The Golden Triangle" is also expected to have a positive influence on the market growth over the next six years. Stringent environmental regulations across the U.S. and Europe on account of ground water contamination caused by clear brine fluids is expected to remain a major challenge for market participants.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Clear Brine Fluids Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/clear-brine-fluids-market-analysis-by-product-potassium-chloride-calcium-chloride-sodium-chloride-potassium-bromide-sodium-bromide-calcium-bromide-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Potassium chloride was the largest product segment and accounted for 24.3% of total market volume in 2013. Wide range of chloride applications is expected to remain a key driver for this segment. Potassium chloride is also expected to witness the highest growth rate at 10.3% from 2014 to 2020. Global calcium chloride based clear brine fluids are expected to reach a market worth USD 72 million by 2020. The chlorides and bromides clear brine fluids have been substituting conventional drilling mud on account of their higher efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global clear brine fluids market demand was 1,010.2 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 1,977.5 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America emerged as the leading regional market for clear brine fluids and accounted for 64.9% of total market volume in 2013. Increasing drilling activities in the U.S. on account of shale gas boom and in Gulf of Mexico remained a key driving factor for the regional market.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth at 11% over the next six years. Increasing drilling activities in China on account of presence of large amount of untapped shale gas in place is expected to remain a key driving factor for the regional market. European clear brine fluids market is expected to reach USD 162.3 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 12% from 2014 to 2020.
- Global clear brine fluids market is moderately concentrated with top four companies including M-I SWACO, Halliburton, Israel Chemicals Ltd., TETRA Technologies accounted for over 50% of the total market. Other market participants include Albemarle Corporation, Baker Hughes Inc., Zirax Ltd., The Egyptian Mud Engineering & Chemicals Co., GEO Drilling Fluids Inc., Newpark Resources Inc. and Chemtura Corporation. Clear brine fluids market recently, witnessed number of mergers and acquisitions leading to significant opportunities for market participants.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
Global Clear Brine Fluids Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Potassium Chloride
- Calcium Chloride
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Bromide
- Calcium Bromide
- Sodium Bromide
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/clear-brine-fluids-market-analysis-by-product-potassium-chloride-calcium-chloride-sodium-chloride-potassium-bromide-sodium-bromide-calcium-bromide-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020#tabs-4
Global Clear Brine Fluids Regional Outlook (Volume Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Browse Other Upcoming Reprots By Radiant Insights,Inc –
- Sporting Goods Industry Forecasts - China Focus @
- Toiletry Products Industry Forecasts - China Focus @
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights