San Francisco, March 28, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global technical textile chemicals market is expected to reach USD 4.96 billion by 2020. Increasing penetration of technical textiles across various end-use industries such as medical, military and transportation is expected to drive the global technical textile chemicals market. Positive outlook on global automotive industry is also expected to have a positive influence on the market growth over the next six years. Increasing industrial growth rate in emerging markets of China, India, Brazil and Russia is further expected to complement the market growth. Volatile prices of key raw materials coupled with growing environmental concerns are expected to remain a key challenge for market participants.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Technical Textile Chemicals Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/technical-textile-chemicals-market-analysis-by-application-agrotech-buildtech-geotech-medtech-miltech-packtech-protech-transtech-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Transtech emerged as the largest application segment and accounted for 25.1% of total market volume in 2013. Growth of automotive industry particularly in BRIC nations coupled with resurgence of American automotive industry is expected to drive the market. Geotech is expected to witness the highest growth rate of 6.4% from 2014 to 2020. Growth of geotextiles market particularly in Asia Pacific and Middle East is expected to remain a key driving factor for this segment.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global technical textile chemicals demand was 1,646.6 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 2,124.5 kilo tons by 2020, growing at an estimated CAGR of 3.7% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the leading regional market for technical textile chemicals and accounted for over 55% of total market volume in 2013. Increasing infrastructure spending coupled with growth of automotive industry particularly in emerging markets of China, India, Thailand and Indonesia is expected to drive the regional market. Asia Pacific is also expected to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast period. The region is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 4.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- European technical textile chemicals market is expected to exceed a market worth USD 750 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2014 to 2020
- Global technical textile chemicals market dominated by top multinational corporations which have presence across the value chain. Leading companies have been focusing on building new improved high performance products using advanced technologies such as biotechnology, ink-jet printing process and nanotechnology. Major market participants include Lonsen, DyStar Group, The Lubrizol Corporation, Kiri Industries, The Dow Chemicals Company, Sumitomo Chemicals, BASF SE, Huntsman Corporation, Bayer Material Science AG, Archroma, Clariant International, Omnava Solutions Incorporated, Solvay SA, and Kemira.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
Global Technical Textile Chemicals Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/technical-textile-chemicals-market-analysis-by-application-agrotech-buildtech-geotech-medtech-miltech-packtech-protech-transtech-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020#tabs-4
Global Technical Textile Chemicals Regional Outlook (Volume Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Central & South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Paper and Pulp Industry –
- Air Conditioners & Refrigeration Industry –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights