HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, N.J., April 04, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Demand Gen Report will host its inaugural week-long B2B Campaign Optimization Series April 11-15. This new addition to Demand Gen Report’s annual webinar series will feature a breadth of expert advice from top B2B industry professionals on campaign optimization strategies.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/24371223-3dc0-4718-8c83-cf6d5f2bb673
The series will offer insights to help marketers fine-tune their campaign initiatives by addressing critical foundational elements such as:
- Augmenting databases to reach targeted audiences;
- Developing the right content offers and CTAs;
- Extending offers and messaging across all channels;
- Incorporating Sales Enablement for consistency from contact to close;
- Improving reporting capabilities for deeper intelligence across channels; and
- Adjusting campaign elements and offers based on results.
- Apr. 11: Turn Account-Based Marketing Strategies Into Real Results
- Featuring Matt Heinz, President and Founder at Heinz Marketing and Andrew Moravick, Senior Research Associate at Aberdeen Group
- Apr. 12: Integrated Lead Nurturing Across Digital Channels
- Featuring Rodrigo Fuentes, Co-Founder and CEO at ListenLoop and Linda West, Director of Digital Marketing at Act-On Software
- Apr. 12: Get How Marketers Can Create, Manage & Optimize Content for Better Sales Enablement
- Featuring Hana Abaza, VP Marketing at Uberflip
- Apr. 13: Leveraging Predictive To Drive Campaign Success Through Segmentation
- Featuring Shari Johnston, VP of Demand Marketing and John Hurley, Director of Marketing & Enablement at Radius
- Apr. 13: 5 Essential Steps To Build Targeted Campaigns Across Channels
- Featuring John Dering, Director, Marketing Programs and Nani Johnson, Senior Manager, Marketing Programs at Demandbase
- Apr. 14: Enhancing Your Campaigns with Video
- Featuring Joe Gelata, Head of Global Demand Generation & Revenue Operations at Vidyard
- Apr. 14: The Metrics Marketers Need To Track To Build High Performance Campaigns
- Featuring Bonnie Crater, President & CEO at Full Circle Insights
- Apr. 15: Interactive Content Hack: 5 Ways To Add Interactivity To Your Marketing Mix
- Featuring Dana Harder, VP of Client Strategy and Alicia Fiorletta, Content Strategist at Content4Demand
“Valuable feedback from our 2015 webinar audiences led us to create this third week-long series. We want to help marketers gain the actionable insights they need in order to launch, tweak and maintain successful campaigns,” explains Carol Krol, Editor-in-Chief at Demand Gen Report. “This first series will help marketers lay strong campaign foundations. The Lead Lifecycle Series will then help them evaluate pipelines. Finally, the Strategy & Planning Series we host in the fall will support their efforts to recap metrics and plan for the year ahead.”
B2B marketers interested in attending any of the 2016 B2B Campaign Optimization Series webinars can register for free by visiting www3.demandgenreport.com/cos16.
About The B2B Campaign Optimization Series
Hosted by Demand Gen Report, the B2B Campaign Optimization Series is an educational webinar series formulated to help B2B marketers analyze results from Q1 and improve plans for the remainder of the year as they shift their campaigns to focus on target audiences and generate a higher volume of qualified leads.
About Demand Gen Report
Demand Gen Report is a targeted online publication that uncovers the strategies and solutions that help companies better align their sales and marketing organizations, and ultimately, drive growth. A key component of the publication’s editorial coverage focuses on the sales and marketing automation tools that enable companies to better measure and manage their multi-channel demand generation efforts.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
Contact: Sheri Butts email@example.com O: 201.257.8528 x248 C: 973.842.7961
Source: Demand Gen Report