Fort Lauderdale FL, April 06, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DNA Brands Addresses OTC Market Status
DNA Brands Inc would like to address recent investor questions and the status on OTC Markets.com. Since the transition of new management, the company has received many inquiries from shareholder, creditors and retail in general.
The company has been actively speaking with shareholders and creditors to begin the transformation of DNA Brands moving forward. “Most of our conversations with Investors and creditors alike have been very positive as DNA Brands seems to have a very loyal following ” stated Adrian McKenzie.
“With the recent announcement of the Company’s joint venture agreement with Accel Brands Inc (OTC Pink: ACLP), the company has received a number of requests regarding potential retail and distribution opportunities for DNA Energy drink. I am very confident that this agreement is the correct move for our shareholders and the company, as Accel Brands, Inc. is run by Mr. Janon Costley an executive who brings extensive consumer product development, branding, distribution and operations experience to DNA.” Stated Adrian McKenzie.
DNA has been working with a few select investors and creditors in order to raise the capital necessary to bring the company up to date. Within the next 30 business days the goals of the company will be to execute the following
- Pay Otcmarkets.com the semi annual fee that is required to keep the company “OTC Pink Current”, within the next 10 business days
- File the Annual report for fiscal year 2015, with otcmarkets.com, within the next 15-20 days, for the tenure of prior management.
- Conduct the conference call on April 20th regarding the joint agreement between DNA Brands Inc and Accel Brands Inc. On this call the topics of discussion will include but will not be limited to
- Paying the required fee to re-engage the companies key beverage product development Scientists .
- Discuss the re-launch of the existing proprietary blends and flavors of DNA Energy drink and introduction of these blends across various market segments.
- New Brand Extension and product development opportunities utilizing the DNA Energy IP to explore opportunities in the energy drink such as functional beverages and shots as well as opportunities outside of the energy drink sector such as Spirits and other exciting new areas
- Discuss new sales and distribution opportunities
About Accel Brands Inc: The mission of Accel Brands Inc, (OTC Pink: ACLP), (www.accelbrandsinc.com) , is to create a dynamic, vertically integrated, beverage holding company, primarily focused on the spirit, wine and beer sector, through acquisitions, brand development, joint ventures, and exclusive sales and marketing agreements. The Company’s planned strategy focuses primarily on small revenue generating companies that have young, niche brands with superior products and high potential for growth in key domestic and international markets.
About DNA Brands Inc: DNA Brands, Inc. produces, markets, and sells carbonated blends of energy drinks in the United States. The company is a Two time winner of the “World’s best tasting energy drink” (2010, 2012). The company currently owns intellectual property of eight flavors and blends.
DNA Brands would like to thank all shareholders for their continued loyalty and look forward to keeping the public updated as progress continues.
Source:DNA Brands Inc.