MILWAUKEE, April 06, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:BONT), which operates Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers stores announced it will expand its successful furniture and mattress categories into 24 existing doors throughout the country making furniture available in 62 locations by midyear.
Each store will feature a furniture collection and sleep collection offering an assortment of bedroom, living room, dining room and accent furniture, home entertainment, recliners, and motion furniture from brands such as Broyhill, Canadel, Emeraldcraft, Natuzzi and Lane. The sleep collection will include a wide selection of mattresses from quality brand names such as Beautyrest, Stearns & Foster, Sealy, and Serta.
“We are excited to offer furniture in 24 additional stores across the country and provide customers with a wide variety of options to furnish their homes,” said Kathryn Bufano, president & chief executive officer of The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. “This initiative furthers Bon-Ton’s commitment to be the best hometown department store for the family and the home.”
Furniture departments will be added to the following stores:
- Beavercreek, OH (The Mall at Fairfield Commons)
- North Riverside, IL (North Riverside Park Mall)
Open by April 13:
- Bradley, IL (Northfield Square Mall)
- Champaign, IL (Market Place Shopping Center)
Open by May 18:
- York, PA (York Galleria Mall)
- Hagerstown, MD (Valley Mall)
- Bloomington, IL (Eastland Mall)
- Forsyth, IL (Hickory Point Mall)
- Boston Store
- Madison, WI (East Towne Mall)
- Milwaukee, WI (The Shops of Grand Avenue)
- Joliet, IL (Louis Joliet Mall)
- Okemos, MI (Meridian Mall)
- Cedar Falls, IA (College Square Mall)
- Lansing, MI (Lansing Mall)
- Des Moines, IA (Southridge Mall)
Open by July 5:
- Selinsgrove, PA (Susquehanna Valley Mall)
- Buffalo, NY (McKinley Mall)
- Peru, IL (Peru Mall)
- St. Charles, IL
- New Philadelphia, OH (New Towne Mall)
- Newark, OH (Indian Mound Mall)
- Eau Claire, WI (Oakwood Mall)
- Merle Hay, IA (Merle Hay Mall)
- Moline, IL (SouthPark Mall)
The company will also offer a white glove furniture delivery service which includes unpacking, complete set-up and desired placement of the furniture in the customers’ home.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with corporate headquarters in York, Pennsylvania and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, operates 267 stores, which includes 9 furniture galleries and four clearance centers, in 26 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates. The stores offer a broad assortment of national and private brand fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is an active and positive participant in the communities it serves.
For store locations and information visit www.bonton.com. Join the conversation and be inspired by following Bon-Ton on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, #LoveStyle.
CONTACTS: Christine Hojnacki, Vice President Public Relations 414.347.5329, cell 262.378.9354 Christine.Hojnacki@bonton.com Nicole Koremenos, Senior PR Coordinator 414.347.1152 ext. 3278 Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.