San Francisco, April 07, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Aerosol Market is expected to reach USD 70.15 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The global aerosol market is expected to witness growth primarily due to growing use in personal care and household applications. These together accounts for the lion share of the application market and are expected to witness growth in line with the end use industries. Global aerosol market growth is primarily dependent on demand dynamics in applications including personal care, household, paints, medical and others including food, automotive and adhesives.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/aerosol-market-analysis-by-application-personal-care-household-paint-medical-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Personal care was the largest application segment in 2013 owing to new product development in Europe and North America coupled with increasing cosmetics demand from Asia Pacific and Latin America. The segment had an estimated demand of over 6.0 billion units in 2013 and consists of products including deodorant, hair care and body care.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global aerosol demand was estimated at 14.61 billion units in 2013 and is expected to exceed 18.0 billion units by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- Household aerosol applications are expected to witness fastest growth at an estimated CAGR of 3.5% from 2014 to 2020 owing to rapid globalization and growing organized retail industry resulting in increasing demand for furniture, wall coverings and other household products. Growing awareness regarding hygiene coupled with growth of home furnishing market is expected to drive aerosol growth in household applications.
- Europe was a major regional market with an estimated demand of over 5.0 billion units in 2013 owing to high demand in personal care, household and medical applications. The region is expected to witness below average growth rate owing to VOC and CFC emission related regulations which are expected to restrict aerosol demand.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market due to relaxed regulatory scenario and high demand for cosmetics and household products. The region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2014 to 2020. Growing use of personal care products such as deodorants and shaving creams among younger population in emerging markets including India and China is expected to have major impact on market growth. In addition, increasing old age population has propelled use of aerosol in anti-ageing cosmetic products.
- Key market participants are making extensive efforts for developing sustainable alternatives which use fewer amounts of raw material and energy with low carbon footprint and high recyclability. Global aerosol market is characterized by innovation and new product development as measures to sustain competition. P&G, S C Johnson, Henkel and Reckitt Benckiser are key market participants.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
Aerosol Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Personal Care
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/aerosol-market-analysis-by-application-personal-care-household-paint-medical-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020#tabs-4
Aerosol Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Vitamins and Supplements Markets –
- Fractional Horsepower Motors Markets –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights