Albany, NY, April 07, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The report provides key insights into the global telehealth regulatory and market landscape, as well as its main applications in healthcare and associated sectors.
The continued adoption of telehealth technologies around the world will have a positive impact, not only on healthcare markets, but on a range of different sectors as well. The report assesses the potential impact these technologies will have on healthcare systems as well the business opportunities they offer to other industries – including the technology and telecommunications sectors. Furthermore, the analysis explores recent developments in regulations and guidelines in key geographies including the US, Europe, Japan, China, India and South Africa. Along with global market drivers and restraints, the report also provides insights into the size of telehealth/telecare markets in key geographical markets.
For more info, get a Sample PDF: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=232543
Many healthcare providers have developed integrated strategies for adopting telehealth technologies, particularly as their value continues to be quantified. Detailed case studies of recent successful telehealth programs are provided in this new report, showcasing strategies and the impact these have had on patients and healthcare systems. The analysis shows that successful telehealth programs will tend to implement careful and detailed planning, considering all key stakeholders and available engagement channels while integrating appropriate services across them. Important operational strategies to consider when planning and implementing a new telehealth program are also outlined in dedicated sections of the report.
mHealth technologies and telemedicine devices are being increasingly adopted globally, and represent the most rapidly growing fields within telehealth. In particular, the introduction of easily worn biosensors has sparked a great deal of interest in this sector in recent years. Profiles and product descriptions of novel technologies within these two fast-growing telehealth segments are provided, along with an outline of challenges and business opportunities.
- What impact will telehealth technologies have on healthcare systems, patients and related sectors?
- What strategies are healthcare providers considering when implementing new telehealth programs?
- How does the telehealth regulatory and market landscape compare in the developed markets of the US, Europe and Japan, compared with that of emerging economies like India, China and South Africa?
- What technological, macroeconomic and industry factors are driving or restraining the telehealth market?
- What are the most important factors to consider when designing and implementing a new telehealth program?
- What are the most pertinent considerations for all telehealth programs?
- What telehealth devices represent the biggest commercial opportunities and what are their key features?
Browse Report description and TOC:
Reasons to buy:-
- Gain unique insights into the regulatory landscape of the telehealth sector in key geographical markets including the US, Europe, China, Japan, India and South Africa: This report comprehensively describes and assesses recent regulatory developments and telehealth guidelines in this dynamic sector.
- Assess the most pertinent commercial trends in the telehealth sector: This report provides global market drivers, restraints and market size and growth estimates for key geographical markets, providing insights into novel product technologies and those garnering significant adoption.
Our Top trending “Telehealth” Related Reports:
- Global Telehealth Market 2016-2020
- Global Commercial Telematics Market 2014-2020
- Global Telehealth and Telemedicine Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- mHealth App Market Sizing 2015 – 2020
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Mr.Nachiket Ghumare State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY – 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 Website: http://www.researchmoz.us/
Source:Researchmoz Global Pvt Ltd