Albany, NY, April 13, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hemophilia refers to a set of hereditary genetic disorders that impairs the body's ability to control blood clotting, which controls bleeding when a blood vessel is broken. People with hemophilia lack, either partially or completely, an essential clotting factor needed to form stable blood clots. In the absence of a treatment, uncontrolled internal bleeding can occur, causing stiffness, pain, severe joint damage and even death. Depending upon the coagulation factor deficiency, there are different types of hemophilia such as Hemophilia A, Hemophilia B, Hemophilia C, Von Willebrand disease and Hemophilia with Inhibitors.
Even though Hemophilia is rare bleeding disorder, the number of people affected by it has been increasing with time. While mild hemophilia is easy to diagnose especially in kids, when they learn to move and walk, and get large bruises from minute falls, severe hemophilia patients need to go for periodic transfusion of the respective factors so as to avoid the event of life-threatening bleeding episodes. Such a periodic transfusion is done through what is commonly known as the replacement therapy. With increasing sophistication and modernization of technology, demand for advanced treatment options increases, thereby making the entire market grow.
For more info, get a Sample PDF: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=703128
The key factors which are anticipated to drive this market include increasing penetration of recombinant factor VIII, increasing healthcare expenditure, emerging use of treatments in low income countries and increasing diagnosis rates. Some of the noteworthy progresses of this industry include the increasing adoption of prophylaxis therapy, introduction of extended half-life products and gene therapy. However, the growth of respective industry is challenged by the high cost of treatments and high reluctance by patients to switch to new treatments/products.
The report provides a comprehensive study of global hemophilia market and also major regional markets. Furthermore, market dynamics such as key trends and development; and challenges are analyzed in depth. The global hemophilia industry is highly competitive consisting of several large companies including the Shire Plc, Bayer Group, Pfizer Inc, Novo Nordisk etc. The competitive landscape of the respective market, along with the company profiles of the leading players are also discussed in detail.
Browse Report description and TOC:
Hemophilia Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment, 2014
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Hemophilia, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Hemophilia with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Hemophilia drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Hemophilia drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Hemophilia drugs.
- Coverage of Hemophilia Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Mr.Nachiket Ghumare State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY – 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 Website: http://www.researchmoz.us/
Source:Researchmoz Global Pvt Ltd