Geneva, Switzerland, April 14, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CelCo just published Actual & Forecast Market Reports on the Dissolving Wood Pulp* Industry
Dissolving Wood Pulp* (DWP) demand will grow at an average of 4.1% CAGR between 2015 and 2020.Learn why, how and when and order CelCo Actual & Forecast Market Reports on the DWP Industry which includes data from 2000 to 2015 (actuals) and to 2020 (forecast) giving you the tools you need to check your market assumptions (volume & price) for the year(s) to come. The forecast report also reviews in depth Mega trends of the industry and recommends tracking 12 indicators to anticipate demand and price changes.
The market analysis is segmented into 3 markets:
- The high alpha DWP* grades (including Acetate, Tire cord and sausage casings)
- Other specialty and (including Ether, MCC & Nitration)
- Low Alpha Grades (including Rayon Viscose, Textile filament and Cellophane)
The reports provide yearly volume and price history, actuals and forecast based on demand growth rates estimates for each end markets as well as an in-depth analysis of supply & demand, technological constraints and downstream considerations for each market segment.
The reports are designed to help investors and any one in the Cellulose value chain from DWP* suppliers to end users to assess the current and future outlook of the industry and to plan accordingly.
Its author, Mr. Christian Chavassieu, is currently managing partner of CelCo and has previously worked for over 25 years in executive positions within the specialty cellulose industry for two of the largest suppliers of DWP*. He also worked for Apple computer and Schlumberger in various finance executive positions and holds a MBA from Columbia University. He is also an advisor with various independent consulting organizations to the financial markets.
Since 2011 CelCo is a consulting company entirely dedicated to the specialty cellulose industry. It provides consulting & training services, and publishes market reports & industry news. It also organizes in London every year the only conference dedicated to the specialty cellulose Industry.
Inquire ( email@example.com ) about:
- Celco's market report-Actual
- Celco's market report-Forecast
- CelCo and CCFGroup joint monthly "Cellulose Newsletter"
- CelCo's " Investing in Cellulose Conference "on Nov.7th '16
- Celco's Mobile phone application
* Dissolving Wood Pulp (DWP) is transformed into many end products such as viscose fibers for the textile industry, cellophane for film packaging, sponges, rayon cord for the tires of sports or SUV cars, viscose casings for hot dogs, acetate fibers for specialty textiles, plastics such as glass frames, films for LCD screens, cigarette filters. Cellulose is also transformed into ethers grades food and pharmaceutical products such as diet or pet food, ready made cakes, ice creams, shampoo, toothpaste, tablets, DWP is also used , after transformation, into infinite industrial applications such as oil drilling, construction (paints, varnishes,..).Main suppliers of DWP are Sappi, Bracell, Rayonier Advanced Material, Georgia Pacific, Tembec, Borregaard. Key direct users of DWP are Lenzing, Aditya Birla group, Eastman, Celanese, Solvay, Daicel, Sateri, Fulida, Tangshan, Dow, Ashland, FMC, Nitroquimica, Viscofan, Cordenka, Spontex, Innovia, Futamura, JRS Pharma, Asahi, AKZO nobel, Se Tylose, CP Kelco, Lotte Fine Chemical, Shin Etsu
Good News the Dissolving Wood Pulp* Business is back on the upswing! http://hugin.info/172185/R/2003611/739582.pdf
Source:CelCo Cellulose Consulting