ARLINGTON, Va., April 14, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), will hold its 32nd Annual National Logistics Forum at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, DC, from Monday, April 18 to Wednesday, April 20, 2016. The forum includes discussions on current challenges facing the delivery of logistics capabilities and services. Speakers will also identify the opportunities and assess future impacts on logistics support to warfighters.
• Hon. Frank Kendall, Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology & Logistics
• Maj Gen John Broadmeadow, USMC, Vice Director for Logistics, J4, Joint Chiefs of Staff
• BG John O'Neil, USA, Director, Logistics, Engineering and Security Cooperation, J4, U.S. Pacific Operational Command
• RDML Lee Singleton, USN, Director of Logistics, U.S. European Command
• Maj Gen James Vechery, USAF, Director, Logistics J4, U.S. Africa Command
• BG Barbara Doornink, USA (Ret), Programme Manager, MD Leidos Europe, Ltd., Logistic Commodities & Services (Transformation)
• Maj Gen Larry Martin, USAF, Assistant Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force, International Affairs
• RADM James Shannon, USN, Deputy Assistant Secretary and Director, Navy International Programs Office
• Lt Gen John Cooper, USAF, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters, U.S. Air Force
• VADM Philip Cullom, USN, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Fleet Readiness and Logistics, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations
• Lt Gen Michael Dana, USMC, Deputy Commandant, Installations and Logistics, Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps
• LTG Gustave Perna, USA, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Office of the Chief of Staff of the Army
• Hon. Katrina McFarland, Acting Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics &Technology) and Army Acquisition Executive
"We look forward to this year's forum where top-level government and industry leaders will meet to discuss the innovative approaches that both are undertaking to assure readiness for the Department of Defense and our servicemen and women," said LTG Robert Dail, USA (Ret), Chairman, NDIA Logistics Management Division.
To view the entire lineup of speakers and full agenda, click here. Register here.
The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) is America's leading defense industry association promoting national security. NDIA provides a legal and ethical forum for the exchange of information between industry and government on national security issues. NDIA and its members foster the development of the most innovative and superior equipment, training and support for warfighters and first responders through its divisions, local chapters, affiliated associations and events.
CONTACT: Ashley Saunders 703-247-2579 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:National Defense Industrial Association(NDIA)