BETHESDA, Md., April 19, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EagleBank congratulates Andrew Lunenfeld, Mehdi Pirzadeh, Raj Mahajan, Paul Harsanyi, Paul Hornyak, Deb Levy and Laurent Berman for their excellent loan production which earned them a place on the Scotsman Guide 2015 Top Originators List.
Top Dollar Volume rankings for EagleBank Mortgage Bankers:
- Andrew Lunenfeld, #138, with a total of $107.4 million in dollar volume and 209 closed loans (and, also ranked #64 in total refi volume of $85.1 million with 159 closed loans)
- Mehdi Pirzadeh, #144, with a total of $105.8 million in dollar volume and 210 closed loans
- Raj Mahajan, #211, with a total of $91.9 million in dollar volume and 212 closed loans
- Paul Harsanyi, #307, with a total of $78.8 million in dollar volume and 175 closed loans
- Paul Hornyak, #342, with a total of $75.6 million in dollar volume and 161 closed loans
- Deborah Levy, #399, with a total of $70.4 million in dollar volume and 141 closed loans
- Laurent Berman, #412, with a total of $69.7 million in dollar volume and 141 closed loans
Scotsman Guide, a resource for mortgage originators, released its 2015 annual Top Originators rankings on April 1. The list, which ranks the nation's top mortgage brokers, originators and bankers, appeared in Scotsman Guide's April 2015 residential edition. To be eligible, originators must have at least $40 million in loan volume or 100 closed home loans in the 2015 calendar year. Nearly 2,400 entries from mortgage professionals across the country were submitted in 2015.
“We are very proud of the entire team for their energy, motivation and success in finding the right mortgage loans for so many satisfied customers,” commented EagleBank’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ronald D. Paul. “This is not the first time that some of these mortgage loan officers have been recognized for their outstanding achievements. I know the effort that they put forth to be part of this select group. Their success is also in large part due to the contribution, hard work and dedication of their support staff. We are fortunate to have them all on our Residential Lending Team,” he concluded.
About Eagle Bancorp, Inc. and EagleBank
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for EagleBank, which commenced operations in 1998. EagleBank is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, and conducts full service commercial banking through 21 offices, located in Montgomery County, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. EagleBank focuses on building relationships with businesses, professionals and individuals in its marketplace.
EagleBank Contact Ronald D. Paul 301.986.1800
Source:Eagle Bancorp, Inc.