MARTINSRIED / MUNICH, Germany, April 20, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MorphoSys AG Martinsried/Planegg Securities Code Number: 663200 ISIN: DE0006632003
Convenience Translation: The text decisive for the invitation to the Annual General Meeting of MorphoSys AG is the one written in the German language.
Invitation to the 2016 Annual General Meeting of MorphoSys AG
We would like to invite our Company's shareholders to the Annual General Meeting on Thursday, June 2, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. at the Conference Center Munich located at Hanns-Seidel-Stiftung, Lazarettstraße 33, 80636 Munich.
- Presentation of the adopted financial statements and the approved consolidated financial statements as of December 31, 2015; the management reports, including the report of the Supervisory Board for the 2015 financial year; and the Management Board's explanatory report regarding the disclosures pursuant to sections 289 para. (4) and 315 para. (4) of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch [HGB])
- Resolution on the appropriation of MorphoSys AG's accumulated income for the 2015 financial year
- Resolution on the discharge of Management Board members for the 2015 financial year
- Resolution on the discharge of Supervisory Board members for the 2015 financial year
- Resolution on the appointment of the auditor for the 2016 financial year
- Resolution on the cancelation of Conditional Capital 2003-II; change in the Articles of Association
- Resolution on the creation of a new Conditional Capital 2016-I; authorization of the Management Board to issue convertible bonds and/or bonds with warrants with the option to exclude subscription rights; change in the Articles of Association
- Resolution on the creation of Conditional Capital 2016-II and the authorization to grant subscription rights to members of the Management Board of MorphoSys AG, to members of management bodies of affiliated companies in Germany and abroad as well as to selected executives of MorphoSys AG and of affiliated companies in Germany and abroad (Performance Share Plan 2016); change in the Articles of Association
- Resolution on the creation of Conditional Capital 2016-III and the authorization to grant subscription rights to members of the Management Board of MorphoSys AG, to members of management bodies of affiliated companies in Germany and abroad as well as to selected executives of MorphoSys AG and affiliated companies in Germany and abroad (Stock Option Plan 2016); change in the Articles of Association
Please find the full text of the invitation here: www.morphosys.com/agm
MorphoSys developed HuCAL, the most successful antibody library technology in the pharmaceutical industry. By successfully applying this and other patented technologies, MorphoSys has become a leader in the field of therapeutic antibodies, one of the fastest-growing drug classes in human healthcare.
Together with its pharmaceutical partners, MorphoSys has built a therapeutic pipeline of more than 100 human antibody drug candidates for the treatment of cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, and Alzheimer's disease, to name just a few. With its ongoing commitment to new antibody technology and drug development, MorphoSys is focused on making the healthcare products of tomorrow. MorphoSys is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol MOR. For regular updates about MorphoSys, visit http://www.morphosys.com.
HuCAL®, HuCAL GOLD®, HuCAL PLATINUM®, CysDisplay®, RapMAT®, arYla®, Ylanthia®, 100 billion high potentials®, Slonomics®, Lanthio Pharma® and LanthioPep® are registered trademarks of the MorphoSys Group.
This communication contains certain forward-looking statements concerning the MorphoSys group of companies. The forward-looking statements contained herein represent the judgment of MorphoSys as of the date of this release and involve risks and uncertainties. Should actual conditions differ from the Company's assumptions, actual results and actions may differ from those anticipated. MorphoSys does not intend to update any of these forward-looking statements as far as the wording of the relevant press release is concerned.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Claudia Gutjahr-Löser
Head of Corporate Communications & IR
Senior Manager Corporate Communications & IR
Tel: +49 (0) 89 / 899 27-404
AGM-Invitation (PDF) http://hugin.info/130295/R/2004293/740008.pdf
Source: MorphoSys AG