San Francisco, April 21, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global bench-top dental autoclaves market is expected to reach USD 64.35 million by 2020. Increasing incidence rates of dental disorder and rising patient awareness levels pertaining to sterilization are some major growth impacting drivers of this market. With remote and mobile healthcare access becoming the need of the hour, bench-top dental autoclaves are expected to witness a surge in demand over the next six years. In addition, growing number of initiatives aimed at curbing hospital acquired healthcare infections related expenditure via sterilization is expected to enhance market demand during the forecast period.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/bench-top-dental-autoclaves-market-analysis-by-product-pre-and-post-vacuum-semi-automatic-and-automatic-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Automatic bench-top autoclaves are the most lucrative segment of this market and are expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6.5% during the forecast period. Growing demand for automatic bench-top dental autoclaves, on account of its ability to render error free and faster results is one of the major factors accounting for the segment's rapid growth. Additionally, North American and European countries pursuing device automation, is expected to positively impact market growth over the next six years.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Pre and post vacuum bench-top autoclaves were the leading product segment in 2013. High market penetration rates and cost effectiveness associated with these products are some factors accounting for its large share.
- North America was the most revenue generating region, accounting for over 40.0% of the market in 2013. Major factors attributing to its large share include the presence of relatively higher healthcare expenditure and patient awareness levels and large dental procedure volumes. Extensive presence of government initiatives monitoring and implementing medical device sterilization in the region is also expected to drive market growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to present this market with lucrative future growth opportunities. Large prevalence of dental diseases and rising patient awareness levels coupled with improving healthcare framework in the emerging markets of India and China are expected to result in a surge in product demand during the forecast period. Increasing number of dental procedures and a heightened need for safe medical practices owing to quickly rising demand for dental tourism in these markets are also expected improve device usage rates.
- Some key players of the bench-top dental autoclaves market include Tuttnauer, FONA Dental, W&H Dentalwerk International, Melag, Midmark and Antonio Matachana.?
- Development of technologically advanced and cost effective products via rigorous R&D investments is a key growth strategy adopted by these players. These companies also enter into strategic alliances with dentists and focus on enhancing brand awareness through community activities.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Global Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Pre and Post Vacuum
- Semi Automatic
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/bench-top-dental-autoclaves-market-analysis-by-product-pre-and-post-vacuum-semi-automatic-and-automatic-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020#tabs-4
Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Cosmetic Chemicals Markets –
- Cancer Treatment Drugs Markets –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights